Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Just a tib bit to pass this along in the event that anyone is getting organized for the new year.   bear_grin   It is my new years resolution for this year so I thougth I would pass this along as it is on sale as a pretty good price

Earlier this year a found a great deal on a similar storage unit from this company and got an amazing deal  (US shipping only I think).  I was parusing their web site today and ran accross this one, also on sale.

The one I have is  similar but has two set of drawers on either side and the shelves in the middle.     It has been the best furniture  purchase I have made in ages!      I love mine as the storage possibilites are amazing and it holds tons of teddie "bits" as well as it does not look to "crafty" in nature.  this one has a variety of colors for those who need a different color.

http://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/M … _Cart/210/

I also bought my Office furniture here (i work from home in my day job so I needed file storage, desk, etc. and have been very please with that purchase also) 

Duff

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much for the link, Duff!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I'm in HUGE trouble now!!! Thanks a lot, Duff! Said sarcastically but with a huge  bear_grin

I LOOOOOVE anything with lots of little drawers in it.... and also love to buy furniture that helps me get organized. It's the staying organized  that I have trouble with. These things need to come with maids!!!

I'm off to have a better look at all the cool stuff they have. A moving van will show up at my house in about a week full of furniture if I'm not careful!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

I too have an addiction to drawers, doors, boxes, containers, anything that will hold something!    but for all the doors and drawers I have it all ends up outside of them in no time!     bear_wacko   hence the new years resolution -  maybe this year I will be better...   maybe not !

Duff

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yes, thanks for the link. It's a cute chest...I could even use it in the family room and it would look great.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

*sigh*
miss out
*pout*

Enjoy it

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Phooey, that's just what I need and the price is great. I'm in the UK so I guess I won't be getting one.  bear_angry  bear_angry

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer