Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

Hello all,
I need a roommate for the convention. I have reserved the River Room at the Outside Inn. It has a queen bed and a twin in a little alcove type ajoining room. It is within walking distance of the convention and shops/restaurants. We can split the costs and or pro rate it if you come later. I will proably arrive on Weds. before the show and leave Sun. or Mon.
Dorothy

http://www.outsideinn.com/river.htm

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi Dorothy,
I stayed in that room one year.  I was very comfortable in the little alcove.  If I hear of anyone needing a roommate, I'll send them your direction. 
I must warn everyone that Dorothy has a great sense of humor so if you stay with her you will be smiling all weekend.
Donna

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

Is anybody going to the Nevada City Teddy Bear Convention this year?
Don't worry, I won't make you be my roommate bear_grin  I am just curious.
Dorothy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I want to go and got a lovely invitation and it would be my fourth consecutive year there, but I'm really struggling with handling stress lately -- and have a resolution to reduce it no matter what.  I even had a mini hypertension crisis earlier this month, so I'm on the fence about the show purely for reasons having to do with how much I stress Jan-March about getting inventory up for it.  If I don't exhibit I'll be attending as a visitor, but I'll make a weekend of the show, either way, with my husband... so unfortunately I'm not available as a roommate.

I'm super excited you'll be there again, Dorothy. bear_original

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I will be there! I just booked a CABIN at the Nevada City Inn. I wanted to get a suite at the Outside Inn, but they didn't have one available that we could take the pups with us. So we decided to try the cabins at the Nevada City Inn. They sound like they are really nice . Dorothy it will be good to see you there and Shel.. darn.. I will miss seeing your bears! But I do hope to see you.
Sonya

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this year to the Nevada City show since we just finalized a contract on a home in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee.  As soon as our home sells in Penn Valley (about 10 miles from Nevada City) we'll be off to Tennessee.  Hopefully that will be before April.  I'll miss the show this year but I hope to do it the following years since I'll be visiting my parents who live near there often.

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

As of right this moment we are planning to be there

Don't know yet where we will be staying, we had stayed in a little place in Grass Valley for years because we got such a great deal, but we were told last spring that they had been bought by someone and we don't know how that will go this time

Can't believe this is the 25th year!  (or that we've done so many of them)

Looking forward to seeing you all

Board footer