Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Sammybeardog Hobart Bears
Ferndale, Michigan

Hoping to get a little (or a LOT) of advise on a website.  I really think that having a website would help with promoting my bears and dogs.  I'm not looking for anything pricey....I looked at Freeweb's site, and was having a little trouble with how to get the info on that.  Any suggestions?  I have some computer knowledge and I wouldn't mind paying a fee, just not wanting to spend 100's of dollars.

So any help would be appreicated,

Thanks,

Karen

amul Amul Kumar Photography
Chicago, IL
Website

I use Bluehost, but their service is better suited for someone who has several websites.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi, Karen I use freewebs and found it ok, although I have not done anything fancy, like uploading logo's etc, the only real prob I have is when I upload a photo, I have to close freewebs and open it again before the piccie appears?? :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I use Yahoo but I write my own HTML code so I can't tell you how their web designing templates are.

If you are willing to learn some HTML here's a great free site that's aimed at teaching kids - I LOVE it!
http://www.lissaexplains.com/

Sammybeardog Hobart Bears
Ferndale, Michigan

Sue,
I was having a problem with getting a picture to load and thought I would check here for advise.  Too funny, I looked at your website and I was going to use the same template that you did!  I thought the book looked pretty good too.  Thanks for the advise.
Amul, thanks too, I'll check Bluehost and see if it might be a fit.
And Laura, if kids can do it.....well we will see!  Thanks to all, I have been putting this off for WAY to long.

Karen

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Use away Karen, I thought, for me, it was the simplest, although changing the piccie on the book margin was a bit of a prob, it was all to do with size. I think they have update this feature just before xmas
bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer