Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I updated my website.  Actually, I've been updating it for over a month now.  If you read my Blog, you may have noticed that I got that updated first with all the new colors, backgrounds, etc.  Anyway, I was kind of tired of the dark, scrapbook look so I've now gone for the ultra bright overly cheery look and will see how long it takes me to get tired of it.  I usually get sick of a look in about 2 - 3 months and have to go to something else.  I know when collector's check in it probably confuses them and they say, what the ???  But, if they know me, then they know that this is just the kind of thing I do periodically.

Anyway, take a look if you have some free time.  Wearing sunglasses is optional! bear_grin

http://www.twincubs.com

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh I love it! Very cheerful.... perfect colors! I bought some heart and flower stickers today in those same colors! It still has your 'look' to it ... sort of like our creations may not be identical but they have our look! I don't think your collectors will get confussed! Awesome design work!!
:dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I like all the textures and bright colors, very cheerful!

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Lisa,
Yes I did need the sun glasses, but it looks great. :clap:  :clap:
Cannot wait to see what you come up with next. bear_thumb
Love kayx bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh very colourful Lisa, so nice I really like what youv'e done.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks to everyone who had a looksee.  And for all the suggestions, comments, kind words, etc.  Yeah, maybe I can make a banner or something that says, "visit my website, sunglasses recommended."  LOL!  Going from what I had before (brown/tan) to this - well, it is quite a difference.  But the pages do really suit the personality of my bears.

Hugs and Thanks Again!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think it's great and fun and fresh, Lisa.  Super job!

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hi Lisa,

I checked out your website and I have to say it is YOU!   :clap:   In a very good way, of course.  I think it suits you, your bears and your style perfectly.  Perfectly, that is, until you tire of it and find the next combination that says, "This is me!"  Until then, this one is lively, quirky and cheerful.  Just right for q. D. paToOtieS.  (I had to look to get that right!)

~ginger

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I love your new web-site Lisa - the colours are so bright and cheerful.
Great job.
bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Love it!  the new colors are lovely.  They are cheery and welcoming, I can't wait to see more!

Duff

Board footer