Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone, I have a new little foster guy in my house right now, his name is Sebastian, and he and his sister were abandoned in an empty field, they were born with a birth defect where most of their upper eyelids haven't formed...the poor little guys, we are waiting for surgery with both of them but until then we have to put ointment in their eyes...I actually made it onto the local news last night with them, I'm the one in the black sweat shirt holding Sebastian and talking....oh yeah and you will get a sneak peek as well of an eBay auction that I am doing this week with all the proceeds going to the surgery....here is a link to the video clip....It is always odd to see yourself on tv isn't it? Molly is in a different foster home because they were found a month apart...I brought Sebastian to Molly's house for the News interview.

Hugs,
Krista

http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/ … f3b005f83e

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

You are a special person for doing all you do for animals Krista.  Good for you and I hope your auction raises TONS of money!!!

puca bears puca bears

Hello, famous TV star!!!!!! Oh Krista - you do such good work with all the abandoned furries - good on ya.
And the poor little cat, to have been born like that - just the thought of how sore his eyes must have been...........but he and his sister are lucky to have been found by such kind people - I hope the surgery on their eyelids works well
big huggies
Maria

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Poor kitties!  You have the biggest heart.  What a wonderful thing to take these little ones in and help get them the much needed surgery!

K Pawz Guest

Thank you Lisa, Maria and Jane! It is a lot of work, but so worth it to help these poor babies that have no one to care for them and speak for them.

Hugs,
Krista

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Krista: You are a kind soul to provide a home for the kitties. We need more people in this world like you.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

You have a wonderful heart and you & the animals you touch will be truly blessed! bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Krista, You are an angel!!!!!!  :hug: You have found your true calling with the work you do for these helpless babies. No wonder you are so great at the critters you create. :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That's awful that someone would just abandone them like that.  Your little sebatian is very cute. Your action cat looks very cute too.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub Krista, you are truly an angel!!  So much good that you do for these poor fur babies.  The likeness of Sebastian is so wonderful......I am positive it will go for a huge amount. bear_thumb Wish I could bid on it myself too........outstanding work and so generous of you to do this for the kitties' surgeries.  As I said, you are truly an angel. bear_wub  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

What lucky kittens to be taken care of and looked out for by such loving and caring people!

Yes, it is quite odd to see yourself on TV! You did great! I become a babbling fool....

Hope your ebay kitten brings in lots of money for those sweet kittens!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Krista you really are an angel for these animals they are indeed lucky to have people like you around. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great and informative TV spot, Krista.  Hoping for a huge bid on your stunning plush Sebastian that will more than take care of the cost of surgery.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much everyone, it means the world to me that you are reading this post! Another news crew for a different station just left my house so I guess there will be more on tonight...I hate all this public speaking, but it is for these two babies so will do whatever I have to, even if it makes me uncomfortable.

Hugs,
Krista

icebear99 Posts: 6

I generally just read here, but I had to post a reply. Krista what you are doing is just AMAZING. You are truly a special person, and how lucky for those two sweethearts to find you! Best wishes for your kitty auction, I hope you raise the necessary funds and everything goes well for those two little furries. They are just adorable! Do you plan to keep Sabastian?

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

That is such a sweet thing you are doing Krista!  Do the cats have homes to go to after the surgery?

Hugs,

Julie

K Pawz Guest

Thanks everyone....I would love to keep Sebastian, but unfortunatley i can't keep him forever, he deserves his own loving home where he will be spoiled rotten without all the others here vying for attention, so unfortunately he and Molly will begoing up for adoption once they have had their surgery and are completly healed. However Sebastian will stay with me and Molly with her foster home until thier adoptive family comes along....believe me this won't be hard, we have so many people already offering them homes after their surgeries.

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer