Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. As you know I have been strugling to get our web site back up and running and in the process I gave it a new look. I am pleased with the look but since I have changed some of the navigation paths and options I would really love to hear your opinions on the overall ease of the site.

If you find it is all to much please let me know where I might consider improvements. I really am a dummy when it comes to this and because our web site are basically our stores, I want it to be acceptable.

Thank you Louise

http://www.bearsbybeesley.com

Pipa UK

looks great to me. it loads quickly and i can find my way around easy bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Louise and Garnet, I love your site!!!   It's interesting, easy and helpful - what more could we want (well apart from lots of money to spend on it!!!)  ;)

Great job!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Blessed are the geeks, for they shall internet the Earth

Well Done Louise & Garnet it must of taken you ages - welcome to the world of geeks

- don't worry i consider myself the biggest geek of all time, spending hours on the computer

Love the graphics, are they from the Graphic Garden?

Penny  bear_laugh

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Really good site design - easy to navigate - easy on the eye (colours of graphic border and centr epastel and soothing to read on ) not too busy with text lovely pictures - I think you have done very well and of course all the links worked too
I really like your site design  :D
Of course the bears are great too  :clap:
Do you make the PJs and dresses too??
they made me smile  :)
:hug:  :hug:
anne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Louise you have done a wonderful job  :clap:  The only suggestion I would make is that I myself find it easier to navigate around a site when those link buttons are in the same general location on each page.  But it really did not take any extra time at all as you have it set up... since you don't have to scroll down too far on the page where the links are at the bottom anyways.  (sorry for the runon sentance!  Just trying to check posts real quick  :redface:

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you so much all of you. Laura I totally agree with you. I was thinking the very same thing. I will be making those changes as there are not that many places to correct it. Thank you all my darlins for your input.

Now. I must say that our very own Laura Lyn initialy set this site up for me. I absolutely loved my original site, but when web host changes happen I had to redo. The basic set up is thanks to Laura, who did more than a marvelous job for us for way to cheap.
See: Teddy Bear Web Sites by Laura Lynn

Laura is my Hero!

Love you guys
Louise

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love your new site...it's very nice!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Louise,

I think it looks great, nice background, easy navigation, fast, & very cute teddies!!!

hugs,
Denise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Louise,

I LOVE your site, it looks excellent.

Well done!
Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Louise and Garnet, I love your site, and think Laura did a fantastic job on it for you.  The colors are so soft and pretty, but not TOO soft and pretty.  I really think it has a wonderful, easy, relaxed, perfect look to it.  Very, very user friendly, and soothing and pleasant to visit.  Bravo!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Louise and Garnet, your site looks great. Easy to navigate clear and very enjoyable. Love the bears and great for anyone who can't make the bears clothing. bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb

Jane

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It was so quick and easy to get around. It felt comfortable viewing. I felt like I was in a nursery. :hug:

Loved that pink satin teddy for the teddy. Trimmed with black lace, oolahlah  bear_cool

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I think the colors and pictures/graphics are lovely too.  Very soft and pleasant.  Great job !

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I like your site.  I think it's easy on the eyes, easy to navigate (I like that you can always get back to the home page with the link at the top.  I do agree with what Laura Lynn said.

Do you make the clothes on the site? 

Chrissie

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you guys for the great comments. If it was not for Laura, I could never have learned to do the HTML to make the changes.

I do not make the clothes. There is quite a story behind them however. When we first started selling our bears as a business and started a web site. I went absolutely crazy buying bear clothes. I MEAN CRAZY!!!! Now I seldom use them and I have tons!!!!!! I am trying to recoop a bit of the INVESTMENT into these lovely little items. They are absolutely lovely and very well made so if any one I MEAN ANYONE.. needs bear clothes, please let me know. I will offer free shipping to all orders over $50.00!!!

Hugs Louise

Board footer