Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

charlie-programmer-pic1a.jpgcharlie-mr-universe-1a.jpgFor artists:

Teddy-Bears.org now has a gallery where you can add your bears, animals, gollies, etc. for sale!  It's free, and you just need to have your log in information if you already have a page on there.  If you don't have that information, let me know.  If you do not have page on there yet, let me know, and I'll be happy to create it for you.  You can update your information as often as you like.  Your bears for sale will also show up on the page about you.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

For collectors:

Now you can browse bears, animals, gollies, etc. for sale from your favorite artists!  You can never have too many teddies!

For everyone:

As you may already know, I Love Teddies has been doing monthly artist interviews.  You can always go back and read a previous month's interview if you missed it the first time or just want to reread it.  I hope you enjoy them because I know I enjoy reading them.

If you remember, we adopted a rescue cocker spaniel named Charlie in December.  Here's some more pictures of him.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

So nice of you to set up a sale section.  And what a gorgeous cocker!  I can't believe anyone would give him up!!!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Wow, sounds pretty good! Would i be eligible, bearing in mind the somewhat... dilute presence of bears in my creations? bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Awhhhh Charlie is adorable, he sure looks happy! Bless you!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Chloe, you are more than welcome to join.  We welcome other species.   bear_original

For everyone:

You don't have to only make bears to join.  You can make animals, gollies, etc.  Everyone is welcome.  bear_original

Board footer