Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Who's going to the Hugglet's show on the 24th? Will you be exhibiting or buying?
I will be exhibiting, my stand number is 140a so if you are going to be there please come over and say hello.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

See you there Jane!  bear_thumb

I'll be in Hall 2 on stand 63 ... I'm having a change of scenery this time and have moved to the other side of the hall ... just by the entrance to Hall 1.

Are you ready yet, or will you be working until the last minute?  I certainly will!  I have five bears ready and I'm aiming for 8 or 9, so lots more to do yet!

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Me too - I'll be there, in my usual place on stand 28.  I'm really looking forward to unveiling my new sculpted bears!! :dance:

Ohhhh, I can't resist... here's one I made earlier!!  His name is Bucky and he is made from faux fur with a direct sculpted face.  He stands around 14 inches and will be at the show.
Huggies,
Chrisx
bucky3.jpg

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I wish I was going, who knows one day I may get there, it would be wonderful to meet you all in the flesh  :redface: so to speak.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I'll be there too!! I'm in the basement this time, come and say Hi !!! :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I  will be going as a visitor Jane :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I missed the last one in September so I can't wait to go this time.I will see you there bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I'm in the basement too...stand 103..I have one lonely looking panda done..and a pile of head and legs etc....aaaagh!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I'll be there too!..... Hall 2 stand 72.....look forward to seeing you all!!!!!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I'm going as a visitor...so will come and say Hi to everyone ...I've started my list of where you all are!
I also have two spare tickets....as a friend has sent me some and I had two in my Teddy Guide....so if anyone wants two just email me and I'll send them on....
Good luck to all ....madly stitching to get finished in time!  bear_wacko
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I wil be there too, stand 116 or the other side, stand 125. I am participating 2 times a year and I mix up the stand numbers, these are opposite each other though.
See you at Hugglets!
Berta
www.threadteds.com

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

I might come by train as a visitor, I haven't been to see Hugglets yet as I really hate the traveling to London and have been sticking to the Northern shows but I would really love to meet everybody and the bears, will have to see.

Pauline

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Well, I just MAY be trading there......if anyone cancels between now and then i will have a place there!!! yay!  :dance:

If not, I will still be visiting - I missed last Septembers one and I need good bear fix again!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I've always wanted to see Hugglets  bear_wub   But I won't be able to make it to this year's event.  Can someone please take pics  :photo: ?

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Oooh, you guys are all so lucky! Take lots of pics for us bear show deprived people  bear_wub

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Jane

I will be there again next to the toilets, my usual spot! stand 112 in the basement.

Hope you all have a safe journey to the show and a great time too.

Hugs
Jacqui

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I'm not going bear_sad  Lol, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief!  :D

I wish i was though... the one thing I regretted in September was not buying a bear from a Japanese artist who's details I don't know... his name was Bean  bear_cry  and he was sooo sweet...  I couldn't justify it then, but even now I wish I'd convinced myself XD  You can see him on here; (he's the grey/green one to the right... lookit him...)

Bean.jpg

If i was going I'd definitely be purchasing one of his brothers or sisters for myself, so I guess it's best for my pocket that I have too much work to do!  :crackup:

Jacqui, I forgot to ask did you sell the Elephant I was admiring from your stall on the day last Hugglets? He was one of my favs too!

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Chloe

I have one thing to say to you TUNNOCKSLOL!  I will never forget! sooo funny!

Its a shame you cannot make it this time I was hoping you were going to bring another of your wonderful creations for us to look at. I agree with you those Japanese Bears were just wonderful.

Yes my elephant did find a home.

Hopefully will see you again soon.
Hugs
Jacqui

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I will be there in my usual spot in hall 1 ,
hope to see you all ,
hugs,
Louise xx

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
JAC-Q-LYN wrote:

Hi Chloe

I have one thing to say to you TUNNOCKSLOL!  I will never forget! sooo funny!

Its a shame you cannot make it this time I was hoping you were going to bring another of your wonderful creations for us to look at. I agree with you those Japanese Bears were just wonderful.

Yes my elephant did find a home.

Hopefully will see you again soon.
Hugs
Jacqui

Aww bless yer Jacqui, you were the first poor fool I inflicted myself upon bear_original Glad to see you're still sane!

A link just for you: need I say more than TEN TONNEocks teacake?

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=311

TEACAKE%2013.jpg

Don't think I'll be carrying another sloth 'round London anytime soon XD  The woman who shook his hand thinking he was real did me in... maybe something saner next time, like a Naked Mold Rat or something  :crackup:

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Chloe

A naked Mold Rat! would like to see pictures of thatLOL

What a brilliant picture and lilink, where on earth did you find that, you are talking serious Tunnocks nowLOL Think I fancy a go at pimping a snack, I liked the Cadbury's Snap!  This could be a new challenge for TTers.

Off to look at more pimped snacks.

Hugs
Jacqui

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Oh my word Jacqui and Chloe 'Pimp that snack' is fantastic!....it reminded me I haven't had a marshmallow teacake for years.....I used to eat all the chocolate off the outside first...then the mallow....then the biscuit with the blob of jam!  bear_tongue
Just remembered...I meant to say to Pauline...... if you decide to go I have a spare ticket  bear_thumb
Looking forward to meeting everyone ....Lynne  bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone!

Good luck to all those attending Hugglets!!  I will be there but only as a visitor this time, but I am really looking forward to seeing all your lovely bears and meeting some of you for the first time!

Have a brilliant day!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer