Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I have a favor to ask.  If any of you by chance don't save your copies of TBR, I wondered if you'd be willing to maybe send me your copy of April 2008?  I know it's kind of greedy/nervy for me to ask (as I could go out and buy some) but I am kind of on a tight budget.  I would be willing to compensate you for it in some way though with postage fees or whatever you think is reasonable.

Thanks so much!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

Lisa, I will look to see if I have mine and gladly send it as I do not save them unless there is something special in it. I will check when I get home from work, pm me with your address. I think it is great to pass them around to others.I have just gotten my house in order for selling and if you only knew how many I threw out, it breaks my heart to throw them away.

K Pawz Guest

Hi Lisa, no problem at all....I haven't recieved it yet though, but once I do and have a look through it is all yours!!! I will let you know when I have it and then send me your addy and I will send it off to you!
Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

I just thought of something Lisa....any chance you have January 2008 Teddy Bear Club International??? I would gladly swap you...if not my TBR is yours anyways!
Hugs,
Krista

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

No, unfortunately I don't have a copy of TBCI.  I was thinking of subscribing online though.  They have a really nice webzine!

Thanks to both of you.  Pat, I PM'd you with my address.

Hugs!

K Pawz Guest

no worries Lisa...you can still have mine!

Don't subscribe online though...I will send you a PM

Hugs,
Krista

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I almost offered mine when I announced your cover the other day, and thought, "Naw, she's prolly got plenty." I'll send mine.

Bobbie

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks Bobbie!  I'll PM you with my address!

Hugs!

Board footer