Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

WeePlopMcScott2.jpgYes, i know it's random... Sorry, i give you all a bad name XD

This is Wee Scott McPlop (or possibly Wee Plop McScott: can't decide which I prefer) and he's the first in what I hope will be a long line of something a little different: baby birds bear_original  I want some kind of creation I can sell cheaper than my Sloths on my website, when it's been neatened up a bit...  Anyhoo, as I was saying, Plop is the result of many lectures spent doodling whilst my lecturers witter on about cell membranes or something bear_tongue (Don't worry, I do listen too!)  I discovered that Owl Behbehs are very easy to draw on someone else's handouts whilst they're not looking (yes, I am a nightmare to sit next to, but they retaliate by writing rude words so we're even bear_happy )

I hope you like him: please tell me what you think.  I might auction him off (with some fetching Scottish accessories) to give me an idea of price first, but we'll see how it goes!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Chloe, that mohair worked wonderfully for this 0wl.  Very original and cute.  Nice job. bear_thumb

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_original Thanks Judi.  He's perched on my Sloths arm right now, and looks almost sane from across the room!  (not sure that sanity is something you'd normally look for in something of mine, but ah well...)

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Chloe, I love your little Owl, he is adorable!     I can just imagine him sitting on the arm of one of your sloths!  His name is just perfect  bear_wub

Duff

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That mohair really looks like feathers Chloe, great owl

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks guys bear_laugh  Here's a picture of him and Liebe:

LiebeOwlBehbeh.jpg

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

OMG! That is so cute - it is just what I had imagined they would look like!     :crackup:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

They are a perfect pair!     Great job Chloe!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
duff wrote:

OMG! That is so cute - it is just what I had imagined they would look like!     :crackup:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

They are a perfect pair!     Great job Chloe!

bear_laugh Thanks a lot!  I can't find your name anywhere (unless you are actually known as Duff :P)  but I'm glad you like them as a combo... I can feel a wizarding Sloth coming on!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Hi Chloe!   I do go by Duff (although it is my last name)        So Duff works for me, if it works for you?    bear_grin

I loved the picture so much I printed it out this morning and put it on my bulletin board in my office because they are so cute together, they make me giggle!     I am still giggling when I look at them!   

Great Job!

Duff

PS: I do like Wee Scott McPlop the best for his name

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Awww, I'm so flattered Duff!   :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  Lol!  If I make a Wizard set I may just work the name 'Duff' in there somewhere: it would work so easily bear_laugh  Like 'Big Duff the Butch Owl' or something XD  I'm ashamed it's a fairly poor photo now!

I think Wee Scott agrees with you bear_happy  I'm going to make a few more and then bung them on my Website i think...

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

I'll be on the look out for a few more then!     They make a great unlikely companion for your sloths!

Duff

Board footer