Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Delilah.jpgAll Bear Health Warning: You may need your sunglasses to view this bear! 

I decided to play with some really colourful Schulte mohair which was new into the UK last week and Delilah is definitely at the disco end of the spectrum!  She's 21" in height and unreservedly flambuoyant ... I feel this will be a 'love her or hate her' show bear, you know the kind people can't resist passing comment on at your table! bear_grin

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Well Paula, I love her, can't wait to meet her in the fur. bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hey, Paula, what a great new style!

You will have to count me among the people who love this bear, definately!!!
Delilah is a red beauty, no doubt about it!

I am sure she will find a good loving familly in no time.

Way to go, Paula...

Errrr, would you mind make more of this kind?  bear_wub  bear_wub 

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's such a yummy color. I love her. Who wouldn't?

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

wow gorgeous colour ,love her !!
hugs,
Louise x

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Well I think she is absolutely FANTASTIC Paula!!!! Love her  bear_wub ...I am definately going to get a hug with her...before she leaves your stand!!! Like the way you have set her ears too...Oooooh she's stunning!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

See you soon...

Hugs Yvonne

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Wow, she is quite a girl!!  I think she is just beautiful.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Wow!!!  What a delicious bear!!!!  Fab colour - I love her!!!! bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She might be bright but she is still a gorgeous bear with a lovely face.I am sure some one will snap her up bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

I also think she is outstanding.  She has enough personality to wear that colour (which I think is quite yummy).
She'll be sure to get much attention at the show.  Good luck!

Kent
Website

Well, that is a surprise!  I didn't expect such bold praise, especially from you, dear 'dusty shades' Ellen! bear_tongue  bear_happy  Sorry you're having trouble leaving a blog message .. you are the second person to have said that today.  Isn't it frustrating?!

Apparently this fabric is just about sold out at the supplier's now and it only arrived from Germany about a week ago!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, Paula you have brightened my day in a very pleasing way. She is wonderful and will brighten up that hall on Sunday, not for long though as I just know she will be going from hall to hall with her new mum or dad.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

I used some mohair a similar colour a few weeks ago, it really adds colour to a collection, and wow, she would stand out in a croud anyway xxxx bear_wub

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Fabulous color!  And the face is really great too!  Love this one!  Geez, there are so many great bears going to Hugglets!  Too bad we can't all attend!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wow, Paula.  I love her too ! ! !  I love the color too.  Now I'm singing Tom Jones in my head all day.  :crackup:

Kent
Website

Thank you all so much! I'm delighted to be able to tell you Delilah found her 'special someone' within minutes of the show opening yesterday - and a very special someone she found!  Delilah's new owner is an American and came to visit the show ... it was only when I processed my customer's payment I saw her name and realised she and I had been in email contact for several years and the lovely lady was an 'All Bear' collector!  What a privilege it was to be able to sell my Delilah in person to someone who has supported my work for so long!  bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Paula...and you thought the color was, perhaps, too flamboyant. bear_tongue

Must have been thrilling to so unexpectedly meet a long-time customer. Hope you and everyone else took lots of pictures.

Board footer