Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi everyone,
just case you are having some hubby problems!!!!!! here's some tech advice!!

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,
4 yrs ago on May 31st I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.   

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.  Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.   

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.  What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate.   

DEAR DESPERATE,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.  Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.  If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.   

But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.  Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.  Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) Also do not attempt to reinstall Boyfriend 5.0 program.  These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.   

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.  You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.  We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Ho t Lingerie 7.7.   

Good Luck,
Tech Support

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you Denise  bear_flower

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

wilma Posts: 51

humz, I think I need to upgrade mine, too, he needs some maintenance on the "walking with our dog" programme...

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I adore the bit about the boyfriend being 'entertainment' vs operating system  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Thats funny !!!  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LOL....very funny! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer