Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

teeeej Brisbane

manlynoclothes.JPGbroncos.JPGmanly.JPGHere are a few bears I was asked to make by my Uncle and  friend. They both wanted a rugby league bear in their teams colours. So along came Broncos Bear ( Maroon/yellow) and Manly bear(Maroon/white) each sporting a beanie and scarf from their favourite team. Both are made in the same yellowish fur with pawpads matching the team colour. I used a pattern by Lisa Dopking of Megelles bears - 38 cm. Poor Broncos bear had to have his clothes sewn on ( by request) - he does have ears under that beanie I swear.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

WOW!!

You have done a great job!  Your workmanship is improving with every bear.  They are really good and as a Bronco supporter myself I am impressed!  Not so sure about the Manly bear but that is only because I don't support them!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wonderful bears - I especially like the top one. You can tell they are from a megelles bears pattern too! Bravo!  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very very nice.  I really like how you matched the foot pad colors.  Very clever ! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

teeeej Brisbane

I'm a Bulldogs supporter myself - NSW born and bred. But my uncle likes Manly so I had to grin and bear it :lol:.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful bears. You've done an excellent job of these two.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic bears :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Beautiful bears with lovely expressions.  Your pictures are so nice and clear  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Board footer