Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

As many of you know, my husband is Australian. He has been dying to go back there as it's been nearly 2 years since he last went. We were fortunate enough to have his close family and one of his friends over in the UK for our wedding in August but unfortunately his best friend couldn't make it - needless to say, Stuart is especially desperate to see him! I have been twice before but the last time was 5 years ago. James (who's 6) can't really remember Oz much and William (who's 2 1/2) has never been. It's Stuart's mums 60th birthday in April so we decided to bite the bullet and book ourselves flights to go there. Stu is from Melbourne so we will fly to there (it's also where most of his friends and family are) but we will be taking a trip to Alice Springs as his brother lives there - I also have a commission bear to complete this month and the lady lives in Alice Springs so I can hand deliver it to her (which she's VERY excited about!). We may be taking a weekend trip to Sydney too (funds permitting).

Sandi, I think you are in Melbourne - fancy meeting up? We fly out from the UK on Sat 5th April and arrive in Melbourne on Sun 6th. We leave again on Thursday 24th.

Not sure if there are any other TTers who live in or around these areas??

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Aaaaah, Gemma, you are a lucky one!
I feel so excited about your trip... I bet you will all have a wonderful time there...  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I hope some day we can afford too to go to Australia.

Donnot forget to take lots of photos!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Yes Gemma...will email you.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Gemma
I bet that you are counting down the days.
You should try and get to the Sydney Teddy bear in April!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH Gemma what a shame it is Melbourne you are heading to. I have heard it is really boring down there with the Mexicans.(south of the border) And then Alice Springs? it's in the middle of nowhere darling. You would be much better coming over to Perth and visiting with the Sandgropers.(WA is one giant sand dune) :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Wendy :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lucky, lucky you, Gemma!!  Have much fun and, of course,  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Wendy you really crack me up. Gemma if you get to Sydney show come and say hi, it would be lovely to get to meet you in person. Lucky you going to Alice I would love to get there and Kathrine, one day.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Wow how awesome!!!!  Hope you have a fantastic time here! I'm in Canberra Gemma... would have been fun to meet you...

Oooh I wonder if we could organise a TT meet up in Sydney?  :dance:
Danni

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That sounds like a good idea Danni. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

That sounds like an amazing trip Gemma,
I hope you'll find the time to pop into Sydney.
We'll definitely have to have a meeting spot at the Sydney Fair, I'll put up a little poster and hand out some cards with TT info on it, so that even more can find out about the group and present TT groupies can meet!

Cheers Melissa

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic news Gemma, would love to catch up if we can. Will send you a PM

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

How wonderful.  Do you have a suitcase big enough to put me into?  I would love to see Australia.

Board footer