Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

For Boat Owners

Twin brothers were named Joe and John.  Joe was the owner of an old dilapidated boat.  It happened that John's wife died the same day Joe's boat sank.

A few days later, a kindly old lady met Joe on the street mistaking him for John, she said to him "Im sorry for your great loss, you must feel terrible"

Joe said "Oh hell not actually, I'm sort of glad to be rid of her - she was a rotten old thing from the beginning. Her bottom was all shrivelled up and she smelt like dead fish, she was always loosing her water. She had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too.  The hole got bigger every time I used her.  She leaked like crazy and it got to be too hard to keep her upright.  But what really finshed her off was those four tough guys who wanted to rent her for a good time.  I warned them that she was'nt any good.  But they all wanted to have a go with her anyhow.  The darn fools all tried to get on her at the same time and it was just too much for the old girl.  While they were trying to get into their various positions, she just split right down the middle!

The old woman fainted.......      :redface:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada
Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

:doh: :redface: :doh: :redface:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Jane

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bear_laugh I can hear my husband saying something like that.....we have an old wooden boat that he has had a lot of trouble with.......(he never has trouble with me!)

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That's hilarious!!!! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin   Tee! Hee!

Board footer