Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Stellajella Wien

Something, that did not happen to me but I sure hope, it gives you a wee smile  :crackup: ....

The Washcloth.............. Ladies this has to be read, laughed at and passed - There isn't a woman alive today who won't crack up over
this!

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week.
Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't
have any time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I
threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?' I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mommy, where's my washcloth?' I told her to get another one from the cupboard. She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'

NEVER EVER GOING BACK TO THAT DOCTOR EVER.

...hope you liked it

Gaby bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oh Gaby!!!!!!!  That was absolutely priceless!   Yes, I did have a very good laugh over that one!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower  ...........................    still laughing!!! :crackup:  :crackup:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Gaby,
Well worth the read!
That finishes my night off perfectly.
Love kayx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Gaby that was wonderful. I've laughed so much, and I really needed a good laugh, so thanks so much for posting it.
bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_grin

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Laurie :hug:

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

:crackup:  :crackup: That is wayyyyy to funny!!! I have to share that with all the women I know!!! :crackup:

Kristina

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

great place to add a sparkle!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: lynne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time tears rolling down my face  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: thanks for that one !

Raewyn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
definitely must share this one. :crackup:  :crackup:

I would love to share a story told to me yesterday by friends.

A co worker of friends related this story to them just this week.............we shall call her Mary.
   Mary, 5' tall and 2' wide went off to the hair dressers on her day off. She spurged this time and had a full cut and colour. She absolutely loved the job that was done and was feeling really boyont while out shopping afterwards.
People were looking at her and she thought they must be admiring  her new hair do and she felt really chuffed.
Mary went into all the shops in a really large shopping centre. Bending , reaching, lifting, people staring,.She didn't think anything of it, just that they must be admiring her lovely hair cut. She bought things at a number of  stores and after along day Mary headed for home.
It was only when she got to her car and went to smooth the back of her skirt  to sit down that she felt that the seam of her tight straight skirt had split all the way up to the waist. Mary had all day while bending ,stretching and shaking her booty, had been baring her rather ample  G- string covered butt to the world.
Not one person told her..........at the time she was mortified but recovered enough to tell her work collegues
:crackup:  :crackup:
Wendy

puca bears puca bears

Gaby - just loved your story :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
and yours too . Wendy :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
keep em coming!
huggies
Maria

Board footer