Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I had this crazy idea the other day when I was working on the 1st Annual Softie's Easter Parade that I'm currently hosting on my Blog.  And that thought was, why not continue the fun all year round?  Sure, there will still be two separate Parades with prizes for both Easter and Thanksgiving, but the main point of this Blog is to allow artists who either don't have a website or don't have a Blog (or just really, really want one and don't feel like maintaining it) to show off their work!  After all, Blogs can be time consuming little things so what better way to have one but not have one then to be in a "group" Blog?  I also set up a Flickr group making it even EASIER for you to post.  Once you are "activated" as an author on the Plush Parade Blog, you can post your photos directly from your Flickr account using a feature called "Blog this!"  What could be simpler?

Anyway, to read more about it, you can go to the new Blog: http://plushparade.blogspot.com.  The "rules" for joining are posted there.

Enjoy!  (P.S. This is one more way to promote our industry - times are tough, the economy is stinky, we must show off our work more!!!)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What an incredible idea!  I've joined your flickr group (love flickr!) and sent you an email.

You rock, girlfriend!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I will join too.........once I figure out the what's and how to's of Flicker.  Oh geez, I can't even spell it right!  How on earth am I going to figure it out?  (sigh)  Flickr.  There.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Aw, thanks guys!  I think it's a great idea so people can see all the talent out there!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic work your doing Lisa :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer