Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Pay attention ;)girls i am waiting to find out about my web sit and yours :hug:Fran

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fran, your website is very attractive and so colorful . . . I LOVE colorful!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  Your gift selections are unique and I think you've done a very nice job with the site!  Kudos!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Deb Upstate New York

Yep very colorful.  Easy to navigate.  I had no difficulty going straight to the bear dresses to oogle and drool.  Great work Fran.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Fran,  I just saw your site.  I'm impressed with your work! bear_wub Jenn

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

But what i wanted to know was how long did it take you guys to sell something in a  new web site so far not a sale but we have no links yet   :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love your site, too, and can't BELIEVE the talent behind the items offered there.  Man, but are you (and your sister) just a whiz with the needle and thread!  I'm absolutely impressed.

Links are good for bringing customers in.  So is a mailing list feature.  You can set up some kind of "form" on your site, or you can ask site visitors to send you a direct email asking to be on your list.

My own mailing list numbers in the many hundreds and every time a bear is available I send them a quick note with a preview.  I get a lot of repeat attention that way.

Good luck!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Fran!

sorry for the overlook... just checking a few posts here and there whilst I get ready for a show :)

Beautiful work and site!!

This is how I got more people to my website...

I sell on eBay and and my website link on my About Me page.

I also sell on Bearpile.com  (the teddy bears anyways)

I joined several Yahoo groups which allow posting of teddy bears for sale

I try to pass out business cards when I meet people and they ask what I do

When I do a show   (new for me)  I have my cards out and also have a "Guest Book" for people to sign up for my mailings)

I have signed up also with Bears-Direct, Teddy bears on the net, Teddy Bears Hug and more... see my webpage at the bottom for the sites.  I have gotten people to look at my website by having it listed there.  (Still NEED to get teddybears.org on there... sorry, been very busy getting ready for the show  :redface: )

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well Miss JazzyFran just came back from seeing the Jazzyrags web site.

I really enjoyed it.  The peachy color is very nice. The site loaded fast- a real key and crucial point in my book, as mine doesn't.

But you are talent at the sewing machine and I love your African ladies....

I also thought you to be very clever with your "investment" ideas!

and I think we need to keep Miss Deb away from the 'really-aught-to-be-heirlooms' dresses....don't want her drooling on the merchandise.

All in all I give it  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

:hug:

bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Fran,

Your website is MAJOR eye-candy!

Eileen

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Fran,
I really enjoyed your website. It looks great! bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fran, I like your site, very eye catching, where is your photo?

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Fran your web site is not only beautiful but interesting and full of wonderful things to see. I particularly love your bears and those clothes are just to die for! Great Job!

Hugs Louise

Dilu Posts: 8,574

See, REALLY-AUGHT-TO-BE-HEIRLOOM DRESSES!

To die for dresses is right Louise- I always wanted a dress like that when I was a kid.....

Now, Miss JazzyraggsFran:  you owe us an explanation of where you are in the pic-is it a store yo frequent often, your own? what?  Where on earth do you guys get accsess to such wonderful laces-oh I know I could buy them on line at 15-20 bucks a yard......yikes

At that cost the gollies can go naked!  They would just get dirty and tear the laces anyway!

I love the expression on your face!

bear_tongue

Board footer