Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I think I just found a way to discourage your kids from wanting to borrow your car. My brother, who is gay, visited once and had a rainbow cat sticker on his car. I whined that I wanted one and was advised that this sticker meant that you were gay. Well, I cdn't care less one way or another and really liked the sticker so he brought me one this weekend. He's also getting me another of a rainbow polar bear! I put it on my car bumper of course. My son just stopped by the office and borrowed my car - I didn't tell him about the sticker but will have to tease him to see if he got any strange looks.  This is a small city and rumours get around fast - maybe this is the last time he'll look to borrow my car!
Now when my husband gets back in early November we'll see if I can keep the sticker - he might not be so impressed!   :dance:

Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Marion too cute, good chuckle-and a rainbow polar bear....that aught to be pretty....
bear_tongue

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Probably a good way to keep your car from being stolen in some areas too!! n060.gif
Very funny!
Heather

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Yeah, but it other areas it might  get me mugged!

Marion

Board footer