Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

joannesbear-003a.jpgjoannesbear-004a.jpgjoannesbear-009a.jpgBunty is a custom order for a lovely lady from Wales. Her sister is the proud owner of Lottie (in my avatar). The lady wanted the bear as much like Lottie but still keeping it looking a bit different - the bear is much bigger than Lottie though as this lady likes the big ones. I'm quite pleased with her - she looks like a big sister of Lottie. Bunty is 17-18" tall and has taken me the longest a bear has EVER taken me!!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Aaaaaaah, Gemma, Bunty is soooooo adorable!
I love the colours you chose. They are perfect.

No doubt bunty will be loved in her new familly!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She's really lovely Gemma and that fur is lush.  Her new Mum will love her

Pauline

East Sussex

Thank you so much Sophie and Pauline!  :hug:

Her new mum is over the moon with her - I have to make another one for Christmas for her sister who owns Lottie - this one will probably be in a lilac colour though. The fur used on Bunty is lovely - I made another bear with this fur at the end of last year too who will be going to Australia with me to be hand delivered to a customer in Alice Springs.

Amoryllis Amoryllis Studios
Edmonton, Alberta
Website

Oh wow...where do you guys purchase your beautiful furs? And the eyes? I can only find the normal looking ones but never these kinds bear_shocked

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

DUH silly me bear_grin  I didnt realise I was looking at two different bears. DUH bear_grin
I love the muzzle and feet. Is it needle felted? because it doesn't look like it. Brilliant job.
Wendy bear_thumb

East Sussex

Oh wow...where do you guys purchase your beautiful furs? And the eyes?

The fur is from a lady who sells on ebay.co.uk. I've made another bear in this fur too. Her name is Lolly:

newbears_023a.jpg

The eyes are hand-painted by me.

I love the muzzle and feet. Is it needle felted? because it doesn't look like it. Brilliant job.

Thank you Wendy! Yes, they are very firmly needlefelted - the muzzle took just over 10 hours to do and the feet were 11-12 hours!!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

gORGEOUS Gemma ,what a face ....looking forward to seeing lots more at Hugglets 
hugs,
Louise xx

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Gemma, bear_flower

Wow, your work is absolutely brilliant and it is easy to see that it has taken a long time to do the muzzle and foot pads.  You will have to give us all a lesson in needle felting as you have achieved a wonderful look!  Gorgeous!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer