Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

hehehheheheheheheheheh it was so exciting this morning when I yet again checked if the mag was out yet and IT WAS!!! hahahahha and of course friends of mine just happened to be in the news agency as well, SOOO... I couldn't but help to skite about my wee DIGBY who was on the front cover!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :crackup:  :crackup:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :dance:  :dance: And we are on there Together LYNETTE!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  bear_grin
Magazine_1_WEBSITE.jpg

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Skite away, that must have been a wonderful feeling bear_wub

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Wendy!! And Lynette!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Welcome to the Cover Girl Club...it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?

puca bears puca bears

Wendy - I am just thrilled for you............and Lynette too!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
It is an amazing feeling, isn't it, to see YOUR bear on a magazine cover..........
humungous congratulations to you both :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
big huggies
Maria

WA

Oh I am full of energy and feeling great. hahahahahahahaha
It does feel wonderful being a COVER GIRL, heheheheheheheh
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Wendy and Lynette it really does wonders for your motivation when you have your work in print. well done both of you :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Congratulations, Wendy and Lynette!!!  It's a wonderful cover!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

hugs,

Ellen

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Huge congratulations  Wendy and Lynette, it's such a wonderful feeling isn't it.  Hmmmm I'm gonna have to get a copy of that magazine for sure.

big hugs 

Shane

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Awesome!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a Star both of you!! Cover Girls!! Your work is stunning!! Well Deserved. Congratulations!!! bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to you both, that is a cool looking cover!!!  bear_original  bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Gosh I did not know that was happening. I wonder what my brother and niece will say when they see it in oz, I must let them know.

Now to get my hands on a copy.

Wendy thanks for sharing this , I have a grin from ear to ear. :dance:  :dance:

Lynette

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Wendy and Lynette
That is so great  bear_thumb
:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for both you very talented ladies!  That is outstanding!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congrats, ladies. Can't wait to get my copy. Unfortunately, mine arrives about 5 weeks after they're available in Australia. But I love the magazine.

Casandra Dresden
Website

Congratulations Wendy! Super !! :clap:  :clap:

nandesign Posts: 361

Congratulations Wendy and Lynette...it is such a wonderful feeling to have your work recognized on a cover!

Enjoy!
Hugs, Nancy

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Congratulations to you both - the cover looks great.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Yea  :clap:  :dance: great cover!....well done both  bear_thumb
Lynne  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Wendy and Lynette!!!

Hugs,

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

hooray for you two!  That magazine is hard to find here but it is one of my favourites...I'll have to send it to you for autographing  bear_flower

Marion

WA

Gosh I did not know that was happening. I wonder what my brother and niece will say when they see it in oz, I must let them know.

Now to get my hands on a copy.

Wendy thanks for sharing this , I have a grin from ear to ear. dance  dance

Lynette

I got so excited Lynette when I looked inside to see who Digby was sharing the cover with. And I squealed when I saw it was your wee Teddy. hehehehehheheheheheh
I had know idea I was going to be on the cover.  And then to share it with a friend... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I figured it was going to feel good but I had no idea it could feel THIS GOOD bear_grin  bear_grin  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations girls, its lovely to see some friends in this issue. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

What a great feeling to be on the cover Congrats to Wendy and Lynette.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

congrats  :clap:  :dance:

WA

You're a lady of few words Natasha bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
its good to know you are still in the land of the living bear_grin 
puddles to ya possum :hug:

Cheers Karen :dance:  :dance:

Board footer