Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Just seems like life is always in the way. That, and everything has just been so SLOW! I have about given up on ebay. But since I enjoy the shows so much, you will find me there. Hope to see some of you in Nevada City this coming weekend

Sonya

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'll be there Saturday as a visitor!  Can't wait to see you then! bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Sonya, it's great to see you posting - you've been missed!  Have a great show in Nevada City!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Sonya,
Oh that funny thing called "life"...how dare it get in the way. bear_laugh   We missed you Sonya but certainly understand how life can keep us all so tremendously busy.
Nice to hear from you and best of luck In Nevada City. :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Hi Sonya...nice to see you posting...take pictures in Nevada City...and how about those puppies. I'd love to see some current pictures of those babies.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I was just wondering the other day about you.  Hmmm, what's up with Sonya and hoping I'd see you at the show.  Well, I won't see you there because I won't be there.  Be sure and look up the hubster.  He'll be manning my table.  I had to make a trip to Nashville to help out my daughter, who's 3 month old son is having his second eye surgery this week.  (You might have seen the bearhugs thread about little Sullivan).

Have a blast at the show.  I can't wait to see pictures too.  Oh yeah, and the doggies??? Do we get to see grown-up pictures of them?

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Well you guys KNOW that I cannot miss an opportunity to show of the babies. They will be 1 year old on April 9th. We will be taking them to Nevada City with us since we are staying in a little cabin up there at the Nevada City inn.

beamervalentine.jpg

Beamer in his Valentines vest

IMG_0697.JPG

Beamer and Rainbow (Beamers shirt says, What happens on the sidewalk, stays on the sidewalk"

IMG_0892.JPG
Rainbow learning to stack

rainbow.JPG

Another of Rainbow

We took her to her first show last weekend and had her evaluated by 2 handlers.  They think she would do well in the ring so we will be working with her. She did great on a lead for the first time at the show, but when I tried with her at home, she plopped her little butt down and said NO WAY!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Just adorable, Sonya!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Great pictures, Sonya. They're so cute. I love the saying on Beamer's shirt. Too cute.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Looking forward to spending some fun time with you this weekend.
Bear Hugs,
Donna

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sonya so good to see you back posting.. the babies are just adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Good to see your 're back ...your bears are so diverse and charming.....Love the Pups. Mikki

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

aww thanks.. I have missed being here. Sheesh.. I retired from my day job and have LESS time! lol

Board footer