Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

teeeej Brisbane

hooter3.JPGHooter2.JPGHooter1.JPGI finally decided that I might have a go at entering one of my bears into a competition. So here is Hooter and harvey the rabbit  (both Kympatti bears patterns). I have yet to decide if I will enter them as one or simply enter Hooter by himself. I also am undecided if Hooter should stand or sit. Any thoughts?

WhimzeeBearz Whimzee Bears
Moonee Ponds, Victoria

What a cute pair !  Well done, they have both turned out brilliantly.  I think you should enter them as a pair - they seem to come to life together in that cute pose. Best of luck in the comp !

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh I don't like to confuse you, but I liked him by himself. 
He has such a good pose while he is standing with his hands behind his back.
He really has attitude, definatly enter the competition, and good luck  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Good luck with competition. I just love his expression. I kinda liked him on his own standing myself.
But I would dearly dislike to influence you. They are both marvelous. :dance:
Wendy

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi  Teeeej,
I love him standing by himself, what a gorgeous colour.
love kayx.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

They are both really wonderful.  bear_wub  I too love the picture of Hooter standing.

Regards

Lisa

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, goodness...which to choose!  bear_wacko I like both of the standing poses, but I can't decide if I like him better without the rabbit or with! (So really, I am of no help!)

Good luck with the competition!
~Debora

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Gorgeous!!  bear_wub  bear_wub I prefer the picture where Hooter stands alone.
But they are both lovely!  :hug:
Beary hugs,
Sandrine

teeeej Brisbane

Thanks for all the replies. I am still undecided. The competition I am entering is a little to normal - its decided by the public voting. Luckily I still have a month to go before the competition. So I have plenty of time to decide. bear_happy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good luck with the competition -  I adore your bunny but  I think Hooter standing in that pose is just gorgeous.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Therese !
I don't to confuse you too but
I think they are cute as a pair too !!! bear_wub

Good luck with the competition !  bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

It is a very hard choice to make... I really like the picture of him standing alone too... but it's neat with the bunny.  Hope you do well in the competition!   bear_original

Board footer