Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi guys,
I feel very honored to have been nominated for two Softies Awards with two of my Anime pieces (Buzzy Wuzzy, a felt bear and Myrtle McGillicuddy, an Elephant).  I just want to ask if you could take the time to vote (no, you don't have to vote for my pieces and I'm so poor that I can't even afford to bribe you to do so!  LOL!).  The Softies Awards are an annual event sponsored by Softies Central (Therese Laskey) who has written a book about "Softies" and is working on another I believe.  Anyway, here's the link to vote and see the finalists:  http://softiescentral.typepad.com/blog/ … lists.html

And if you want to see all the pieces entered:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/689268@N20/

Thanks in advance!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations on your nominations Lisa!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I voted. Congrats on your nomination.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Congrads Lisa! Went and voted!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations, Lisa! I voted. bear_innocent Love your little elephant. bear_wub

~Debora

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Congratulations Lisa!  bear_thumb I voted as well! bear_original
Beary hugs,
Sandrine

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Lisa,
     Congratulations on your nominations - I voted too (psst - for you!)

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats, Lisa  .  .  .  I voted!

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

Hey Lisa, what a cool site bear_thumb  I voted too. Love your elephant bear_flower  and your other softie, what an adorable face! Just a little aside... when my sister and I used to play dolls, one of us was always Mrs. Macgillacudy (sp?).
Dorothy

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Dorothy wrote:

Hey Lisa, what a cool site bear_thumb  I voted too. Love your elephant bear_flower  and your other softie, what an adorable face! Just a little aside... when my sister and I used to play dolls, one of us was always Mrs. Macgillacudy (sp?).
Dorothy

Thanks for visiting and voting everyone!  And thanks too for all the kind comments.  Dorothy, you do know where I got that name don't you?  One of the characters Lucille Ball played on her long TV run was Lucille McGillicuddy.  I always loved her!!!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Lisa!  I went and voted too - some wonderful work there, I can't get over that typewriter lol:)

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yep I voted last night... and while being distracted (easily done when you are me) I missed out on both my auctions. I wouldn't normally be peeved but they were both by 50 cents..... bear_cry aaarrrgggg :doh:  :doh:  :doh: hahahahaha
Wendy

Board footer