Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

360-240-Iris-01.jpg360-240-Iris-012.jpgThis is my 2008  Heart Walk raffle bear.  Every year I make a bear to help our open heart team raise money for this cause.  I missed last year, due to my fathers passing bear_cry .   
       This is my newest design.  A big girl; standing 17" tall. She is made from wonderful, faux fur purchased from Kimberly W. of Bear Bottoms Originals.  She is 5 way jointed and moderately weighted. Her dress was purchased and made by George Kids. I sewed on all the heart buttons!  bear_wub
    I am looking for ideas for her name. .....so, please feel free to post or send name ideas!
                Hugs,
                   JeannieB bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

What is the flower Jeannie you have in the picture...can name her after the flower. She is a wonderful girl. Some times I will do a search on names and their meanings.....here are a couple of links;

http://www.babynamesworld.com/

http://www.baby-names-meanings.com/

Hope that helps.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Wow! Thank you for the links....I may get lost in there!    The flower is an Azalea...I didn't see it in the name list....still looking! :doh:

Hugs,
                     JeannieB bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's a darling girl, Jeannie. Love her dress. A flower name would suit her very well. I don't know where Caswell County is but if you're from the south, how about Magnolia Blossom for another suggestion?

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Marlys,
     Yippie! I am now pondering "Maggie Blossom"...... We are in the South...NC.  My family is originally from NY.   Queensboro, NY   to   Greensboro, NC...lol

Thank you,
                       JeannieB bear_original

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

I was going to say Blossom too bear_original

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thanks Erin!

I took the names to work with me and we decided on "Maggie Blossom".    Tickets go on sale tomorrow! 

A big THANK YOU for the name suggestions!

Hugs,
                         JeannieB bear_original

sandlalouer Luxembourg

What a nice name!  bear_thumb And lovely bear! bear_wub
Beary hugs,
Sandrine

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

Wow, she is gorgeous!!! She should make someone very happy indeed and raise lots of money!!! Well done
Kerrilyn

Board footer