Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

hazelseuser Auburn, Indiana

But think of it this way, Hazel: you would actually SAVE $$ by attending a 1-day show, because you won't have a motel bill and meals on the road for a second day.
From that standpoint, one day shows are Always better deals for Collectors than for Exhibitors! I encourage you to attend! I'm not exhibiting there (a Bright Star show?) but if collectors stop attending then the # of artists who sign up drops and the shows get smaller & smaller until they disappear.

Hello Bobbie,

I just looked at the card my friend sent me and that show is on a Sunday, June 8, and my son has already told me they are going to some event  in Indianapolis on that Saturday and I would be welcome to ride with them but they can't stay overnight so I can't make it to this one.  Maybe next time.  I just mentioned about a weekend show because some of the bear artists travel so far and with gas so darned high, and having to stay over anyway that more buyers could make it.   I can't ever remember going to a bear show that I didn't buy at least one bear but won't be able to do it this time.

Good luck to you -

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I hope I'm not premature in saying this, but, I spoke to Dorothy Drake today (she does the Crossroads Doll and Bear Shows).  She says she is in the process of purchasing the San Diego show.  She didn't have enough information to give right now but should have more info after a visit to San Diego later.  I can't wait to hear ! ! !  I hope to be there next January.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh!.. Patty that IS good news! I hope is going to happen !!
Thanks for the good news and keeps us inform PLEAS!!
Bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I'll post anything I hear.  Here's the "Dolls4All" website.  http://www.dolls4all.com/ 

You can sign up for her mailing list for news from Dorothy.

Board footer