Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Great work, Jane - it was so nice to talk to you yesterday!
And it was sooo good to be back at Stratford for a bear show!!!  I had plenty of comments from collectors who thought so too - I think this is going to become THE event of the summer.  If you were hesitating about booking this event, get your skates on as places for next year are filling up fast!!

I have said it elsewhere, but I will say again that Samantha and her family did a fantastic job of producing this show!!!  Roll on next June! bear_grin
Chrisx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That does it; I'm moving to England so I can do this show every year!  I'm only half joking, you know.

Sam, you rock star.  You pulled off a show just as high quality, beautiful, and well conceived as your bears.  Superb!!!

The photos are glorious and the bearmaking talent over there, outstanding.  I'm daunted and tickled, both at the same.

This show is covered in awesomesauce!!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jane...your a gem  bear_wub ...wonderful pictures as always...with the exception of one (eeekkks  :redface:  but I forgive you) and its so lovely to see the event all over again..as it seems I missed so much yesterday!..so thanks Jane!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Can't wait for June next year...

Hugs Yvonne  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You have taken some lovely photos this time Jane bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I really loved looking through them and really wished I could have been there bear_sad
Laurie :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Samatha, and everyone who participated. Looks like a terrific show with lots of  very talented artists. I envy all of you being able to meet in one place like this. That must have been fun. Jane, the pictures are wonderful, as usual. It's such a treat to see all the bears. Thanks.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

WOW!!!!!! Thanks as usual Jane. Sam must be buzzing from it all. Fantastic tables and of course the bears.....

sandlalouer Luxembourg

What wonderful pictures and so many lovely bears!!!! A great thanks Jane and Samantha!! :hug:

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Thank you Jane, the pics were great! What a wonderful event! WELL DONE SAM!!!!!.... I wanna come next year!! Well done to every one who has posted previews and such you are all massively talented!
xx Hugsxxx
Julie

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots and lots of big thank you's to Jane for all the effort in taking and loading up the photos, I feel like I was able to go.  It was a huge effort and very much appreciated.  The show looks just brilliant, oh how I wish we weren't so far away!!  Congratulations everyone.  You have done our industry proud.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Jane - you always do such a great job of taking photos - thanks once again for allowing me to virtually visit such a far away show.

I was a bit like Ellen on Sunday...mourning my cancelled trip to the UK and the show.  looking forward to next year though!  I think I need to start that separate bear buying fund immediately! Sooooooo many wonderful bears to choose from  bear_wub

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Thank you , Thank you Jane & Paula the photos are SO FANTASTIC!! All of the bears and displays looked so perfect!  Fantastic!  :clap:

Wow, Samantha you did a truly wonderful job that you should be so very proud of!!  bear_flower   :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you Jane and Paula for sharing the show with us!!!  :photo:

Congratulations Samantha bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs,
                JeannieB bear_original

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Jane and Paula ... wonderful piccies.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  THANK YOU!

Samantha you are to be congratulated....wonderful show, love the round tables...makes a refreshing change.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

To all the wonderful bear artists that participated...your bears are fabulous...a really great exhibit of teddy bears! Such a wide variety of designs too! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks Jane and Paula for the pics and a huge congrats to you Samantha for a fantastic looking show.  I have never seen tables set up that way and it was such a nice change, rather than all the tables just end to end it made it a lot more interesting what a great idea.  Wish we had been there,  hmmmm maybe next yr wooohooo.

big hugs

Shane

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Jane,

Thanks soooo much for sharing the pics with all of us who couldn't be there.  Sam, it looks like you really outdid yourself...The whole setup looks just amazing!!!

Congrats To All & Continued Success,

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Everything looks wonderful and I would have had to have lots of those bears everybody, especially Samantha, congratulations   :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  the pictures are great Jane and Shakespeares cottage brings back memories of the last time I was in Stratford several years ago I went in and had a look it was terrific.  I'll have to time a visit to coincide with the show me thinks.

Raewyn

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Looks like it was a great success for all!!  WTG!!

/bearhugs,

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well here are a few pictures of my stand..and a few of the bears..I am afraid I was very naughty and didn't go round snapping anyone elses stand..but Jane is the official roving reporter so not wanting to tread on her shoes. I did do a picture of my stand before the mayhem of the first 15 minutes when it got practically emptied of bears.
I didn't get a picture of my winning (Summer) challenge bear..(DUH!) but there is a snapshot of her on my blog.

002_copy.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

014_copy.jpg

fabian.jpg

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Thank you for all of the wonderful photos.  What an amazing array of talent.  The stands all look wonderful.  Nice job all!  :clap:

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Wow, what a great show, congratulations Samantha  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and thanks to all for sharing all the wonderful piccies with the rest of us.
Wish Australia wasn't so far away bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane bear_flower

Many thanks Jane for being the photographer and taking all those wonderful photos of the bear Artists and their adorable bears.
You are so sweet Jane.
It looked like a beautiful show and Samantha has done a great job ~ well done Sam! bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenny, thanks for posting the pictures of your bears. As you know by the time I got to taking pictures of your table, all but two bears had sold. It's great to see what had been on offer.  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

WOW I think I will have to plan a trip to the UK in the future. Congratulations Samatha

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Jane - what fantastic photos!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to go around and take pictures on the day, and also taking the time to share them here - you are a star!!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Great photos. Gorgeous bears.  Looks like a wonderful show!  Well Done!!!   :clap:  :clap:

Board footer