Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

cherylyn Chucky Bears
dundalk

I was just looking at my "links" page on my website, and was thinking how lonely it looked.  Does anybody out there in teddy land want to exchange links? I've got lots and lots of space!!  I just posted the link to "teddy Talk", and it's the only one I have posted!  If you've got a teddy website, I'll be glad to exchange links with you!

I spent my lunch hour cruising some of the pics posted from all the wonderful teddy and friends creators out there, and I'm stunned at how wonderful they are!  Bravo to you all,

Thanks,   bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Cherylyn, I'll exchange links with you. I'll PM you my information.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

I will too.  I sent you an email.

/bearhugs,

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Cherylyn
Welcome to TT- so nice to see you here. I would exchange links with you but don't know how to do it myself!!!!
Hugs
Gail ( Ontario )

cherylyn Chucky Bears
dundalk

chucky.banner.jpgHi Gail!!!  So nice to see you here!  I haven't heard from you in ages!  I hope all is well, I'll put a link to your site on my page, not an issue at all.  I think I'll be seeing you at the TBOV show in November, won't I?  So nice to hear from you again!

Gee, I'd better post my banner here for anybody that's interested in trading links, I just made it tonight, I have better luck sewing my teddies than I have on this little laptop.

The link info would be: http://www.chuckybears.com

Thanks to all who wish to exchange!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Cherylyn
Yes I will be there in Nov- are you a vendor as well?
Hugs
Gail

cherylyn Chucky Bears
dundalk

Hi Gail,
Yes, I have a table at the November show, I'm really trying hard not to list teddies on e-bay, I've got to build some stock!!  Got a table, no stock!  That's not good!  Hope to see you there,

my best to you!

Board footer