Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I've been meaning to post this on here for days now and have finally got around to it!!

This is an advert we have here in the UK at the moment for Fox's Biscuits (or 'bisquits' as Vinnie says!!!) and I just love it!! Only the first part is the advert that's showing at the moment...the second part must be the next advert they intend to release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_ptBIT … re=related

Is it just me or does he remind you of one of Erin's bears (White Forest Bears)?? I think it must be the gorgeous big eyes!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Isn't he just ADORABLE??! I love him to bits!! I stop what I am doing whenever this ad comes on TV and I just stand there grinning from ear to ear like some mad woman!  bear_whistle

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

HeeHee Gemma , I'm just like that too - every time it comes on I stop and go "aahhhhh ! he's so cute..... aahhhh!!" etc
In a household of 4 males they think I'm an idiot !!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
I would love to see Erin's version of him , wouldn't you ? !!!  bear_smile
Ruth

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Gemma i love that advert too  bear_grin  He is so adorable  bear_wub
I would love to see Erin's version of him too, he really has the look of her beautiful bears
Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I love that ad too. I told Rob about it and he wouldn't believe that it was a real advert, so I looked on their website.

There are three ads with Vinnie on the Fox's website, but you can only see him on the one that is shown on tv at them minute. You can see them here www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk.

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Oooooh Bisquits!  :crackup: Love him! Love him! Love him! 
I suspect little Vinnie's gonna be a star!
This is a really cool ad - wish we had it in Oz!
Thanks for sharing - I really enjoyed this.

Marg  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I think its fab too and really works as you don't expect the Italian/American accent. We have a local factory near us and I used to know people who worked there. Lets just say I knew them as they came to my Slimming club! Those bags of broken biscuits were lethal. What a place to work and try to stay slim.

http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I love this ad as well chuffed there are going to be more, it's the best one since the Gorilla, the drums and Phil Collins bear_grin

staticbear76 Posts: 222

this is so cute to bad they dont have anything this cute here in the northwest he is so cute and i really like to see more one day.

Board footer