Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

teeeej Brisbane

bearcomp2008.JPGindiana2.JPGindiana.JPGfisher.JPGLa-Rousse.JPGI meant to post these last month, but better late then never. I did three workshops in June (in one week!). The first is a red panda called La Rousse - this was with Silvia Durrer of Durrer bears. The second workshop I did with Linda Benson - Fisher. The last was a wacky bear called Indiana with Sandra-Kay Murphy. She describes him as a cross between goofy and the big bad wolf. I had such a marvelous time and was totally exhausted afterwards. The last photo is of the bear I made for the Brisbane Winterwonderland show. I won the beginners- commercial pattern section. bear_grin I definetly will be entering some more competitions I really like the feedback recieved from them.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful characters. How'd you make those silly tongues. I love your Red Panda.

teeeej Brisbane

Fisher's tongue is ultrasuede. Indiana's is a polymer clay called modelene. His nose and eyelids are made from the same material. I love using polymer clay.

Board footer