Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hi everyone. Sandi (thanks Sandi  bear_thumb ) bought it to my attention that the Google adverts on my site had one for Gay daddy bear dating. Well each to his own, but I don't think anyone who goes to my site would be interested, but it does'nt look good! Anyway I have sorted the adverts out but may be interested in domain registering. I use freewebs but is it cheaper to register somewhere else?

I googled register domain names and wow there are loads. Any suggestions where to register?

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Lisa, of qDpaTooties told me about http://www.hostmonster.com/ . You can get your domain name and use them to host your site for $6.95 a month. Lots of space for that price.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Crumbs, Amanda! bear_sad

I've got a website with Bravenet, which I really like!

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

I use ipowerweb.com    it's $4.95 a month with a free domain name.  I've used them for about 8 years, they have online AND phone support, and I've never had a problem.  I've even called them for help from my cell at the airport.  I recommend them highly.

http://www.ipowerweb.com/

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks, bears and teddies must mean something else in some circles. bear_whistle  bear_wacko

Thanks to Sandi for pointing out a way of changing my www. for the freewebs, it works and looks loads better. Its now www.pandypotter.webs.com

A good alternative, I'll think I'll keep to that!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Amanda: at least you have a sense of humor about it!! I get weird looks sometimes with I say I belong to a forum called "teddy talk". Eyebrows go up until I explain it is for teddy bears!! Really, some people ....

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

www.godaddy.com

Quick, easy and discounts for multiple domains. Voted number #1 place to register domains.

Board footer