Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Hey there, I took this photo yesterday and thought you might like to see it.  It's my Jupey and 'his' foster Den.
Captured_2008-7-27_00002.JPG

The kittens are now 3 months old and still nobody is phoning up to adopt. bear_sad  I've even got us a page on catchat.org and our own Cats Protection website: http://dewsbury.cats.org.uk so it's not through lack of trying.  Anyway hope you like the pic!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Dear Gemma, bear_flower

You are so lovely!  Thank you for posting this little picture, so sweet of you.  I was going to try going a whole day without the computer on, but ...  well,  sort of gave in!!  Just as well otherwise I wouldn't have seen this!!!   - wow, they both look so much like my little Woody who I still miss every day.  I will have to send you some piccies of him so that you can see for yourself!  But it is lovely to see your Jupey and playmate. bear_wub

I am so surprised that you have not had any calls for the kittens, maybe it is just that with holidays and everything, people aren't thinking of adopting a kitten at the moment but I am sure that someone will soon fall in love with them.   I hate the house without a little ball of disruptiveness  following me around but I know that I am not ready to get another kitty just yet.  I passed our local RSPCA the other day and did wonder whether I should just pop in!  The temptation was sort of there, but I will know when I am ready. 

So good luck Gemma, I know you work so hard for all your foster kitties and cats and really do hope that they soon find good homes.  Take care and thank you once again for being so lovely! :hug:  :hug:   Big hug to Jupey too of course!

Big hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn bear_flower  bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Woody2136.jpgHi Gemma,  And now a photo for you!!!!!   I just hope this works, sending a picture of Woody.  bear_wub  Aren't black cats difficult to photograph!!!  Unfortunately my hubby deleted some photos of him from his camera while we were at Stratford bear fair, intending to take some better ones of him soon.  Sadly we never had that opportunity again but I do have my favourites from when he was a kitten.  He actually looked quite browny toned some days and when the sun used to shine on his fur, you could see deep stripey markings showing "through" the black fur. 

Anyway, will speak soon!

Hugs

Marilyn   bear_flower

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Aww he was such a beauty with such pretty eyes, I can just see the green in them which I think is like what Den has.  You can see how happy he is in that photo and so well taken care of, he was a very lucky boy. He was one cat that had the cream and more by the looks of him and I don't mean in a Fable way who is just plain tubby!

Thank you very much for posting his pic, it means a lot to see the little guy who was so well loved in your home. bear_wub

Board footer