Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Stewart-Studios.JPGRaspbearies.JPGPrimdolls-by-Nancy.JPGMy-table.JPGLimerick-Bear.JPGIrene-Heckel-Originals.JPGMore pictures

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

thank you Gail for sharing your photos of the Maine show - always a treat to see all the different bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

lorna-littell Posts: 11

I must have missed all the info about a show in Maine, I would gone for sure.  I live in S.I., NY and plan on going to the one in Binghamton, NY at the end of the month.  Last year I drove down to D.C. for their Aug. show but was disappointed so I am going the other direction this month.  How can I get info on the one in Maine.  LL

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Lorna
To get information on the Maine show you can e-mail the organizer Daphne Blau at daphneblau@tds.net or visit her web site http://www.backroadbears.com/  Daphne will also be at the show in Binghamton as a vendor
Hugs
Gail

puca bears puca bears

Many thanks for sharing the show pics, Gail - it's always great to see the show displays
huggies
Maria

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I produce the Maine show, Lorna.... would love to have you come check it out!
Please visit my Show website at www.BackRoadEvents.net or use my business email at events@backroadbears.com
Next year's show will be Saturday, July 11, 2009!
And yes, I'll be at TBAI in Binghamton...... look me up! bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Gail, thanks so much for taking these photos, it looks like it was a fabulous day :)
Catherine x

Board footer