Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Irene Irenours-bears
France

photos-402.jpgphotos-407.jpgphotos-411.jpgphotos-409.jpgphotos-408.jpgphotos-406.jpgphotos-403.jpgphotos-395.jpgHi to all of you bear_original . This time, here are some photos of real bears taken in a zoo. I was really emazed by their size and how they are beautifull, BUT, in the other side, i always feel sorry for the animals in the zoo. It seems that there's not enough space for such big creatures, even if they are treated very well.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Fantastic pictures!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wonderful pictures!!!! I visited our Denver zoo awhile back and I feel the same as you, BUT then I think about animals being hunted & killed for their fur and meat and even animals going through all the terrible animal testing in Labs.........and then I think they are better off at the Zoo!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

what wonderful pictures!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LOVE these photos, Irene!  I know the controversy about keeping animals in an enclosed space - on the other hand, some zoos have wonderful breeding/preservation programs that will ensure the species doesn't die off.   It's hard to know what's best.  But I do enjoy seeing wild animals 'up close and personal'.  They are magnificent!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic pictures Irene, thanks for sharing them. I love the one with the polar bear underwater.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wonderful pictures Irene thank you for sharing

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Great pictures  Irene !!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you all to have looked the photos and took the time to answer about it bear_original

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

Wonderful pictures. I absolutely adore the head of the first bear.
:hug:
Dorothy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub   I think those are some happy bears  bear_wub

Board footer