Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

DSC02581a.jpgDSC02575a.jpgDSC02566a.jpgDSC02552a.jpgWell, here are the 4 other bears I've made for Hugglets. I'll only have 10 bears there which is less than what I wanted to take but unfortunately I've had flu so was unable to make any for over a week.....hopefully the ones I HAVE made will be satisfactory....

Firstly there is 10" 'Isabella' in her metal framed wheelbarrow, second is 15" 'Delilah' with open mouth, needlefelted muzzle and handpainted eyes (she has clay eyelids and some eyelashes too!!), third is 6" 'Chubbs' and last is 13" 'Flora', one of my 'traditional' designs - she's completely wobble jointed.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

They are all so cute, but I must admit Flora is my favorite.  There's just something about that traditional, wobbly design.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

They are all so adorable but i have to say Isabella is my favorite .. no i mean Delilah... no Chubbs. lol i love them all and would find it very hard to pick a favorite  bear_wub bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

awww they are beuatiful! Love them all!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Delilah looks so happy with the open mouth  bear_wub

Board footer