Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

ICHC_eve_and_adam_dogs.jpg

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue-ann

Very good! You have a great sense of humour. bear_whistle
Love kayx. bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh my gosh, Sue Ann, we used to have nextdoor neighbours in Kemptville with two Golden Retrievers named Zoey and Comet.  They also had an apple tree in their back yard and this picture is exactly how we used to see them go after the apples, even when they were still green - it was a MUCH bigger tree than this one!!   I didn't know dogs ate apples!  Their owners had to stay outside with the dogs to make sure they didn't eat the green apples, as they never knew when to stop and often got sick on them.  Those two rascals loved fruit of anykind AND salad!  If they were good dogs at supper, and didn't bother their owners, they each got a bowl of salad as a treat.  Thanks so much for the pictures - it really brings back fond memories!

hugs,

Brenda

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awwwww, I will send this to my daughter, she'll like it ...her name is Eve!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hug, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you for sharing this fun picture SueAnn. bear_grin

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Nice one, Sue Ann! Brings back memories for me too - all the dogs we've ever had have loved fruit, and being BIG were easily able to help themselves...............but I was mightily puzzled, when we lived in Belgium - where was our bloodhound, Sir Humphrey, getting apples from? No trees in our garden............then I spotted him, performing HUGE leaps and pinching apples from the neighbour's tree! I have to add that Nounours, our Leonberger, is one SPOILED girl - right now when I walk her, we are literally wading thru' windfall apples - but no! She only likes shop-bought apples............... bear_whistle
huggies
Maria

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Maria,
     Spoiled little devils, aren't they!  No dirty, bruised apples from the ground for them!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

hugs,

Brenda

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

Such a cute pic Sue Ann! Our dogs do the same thing with our pear tree.  bear_laugh
-Lynnette

puca bears puca bears

maria_and_nounours_0001.jpg

BRENDA - would you argue with this???????? I've been rubbished a few times about hiding behind my hair on this pic (OK I'll admit to being camera-shy in spades).........but with 55 kilos of dog climbing onto my lap I was probably going pale blue from not being able to breathe!
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, Maria . . . you have really pretty hair!

Board footer