Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Course-Photo-resized.jpgJust thought you might like to see the results of the workshop I taught in England recently. The ladies all did wonderful work and it was a pleasure to teach them! I had a lovely time on my trip even though the weather tried its hardest to dampen my spirits, I've returned to even more rain at home, something we desperately needed after several years of drought. Heading into Spring with the daffodills blooming and blossoms on the fruit trees, a lovely long summer to look forward to.......... bear_original and happy bearmaking in the sunshine!

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

looks like they all did a fabulous job!!!

alveen Posts: 3

Don't they look happy! And so they should, very lucky ladies to have been able to attend one of your workshops, it's my dream and maybe one day it will happen. Enjoy your beautiful island - have seen it both brilliant green and burnt brown, loved it each time.
Bear Hugs. Alveen

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Linda, What a happy looking bunch of ladies.  They must have had a great day.  I have done several workshops with Linda, and she is just the best teacher ever.  If any of you ever get the chance to do a class with her, absolutely do it.   She even put up with all of my talking non-stop!!   I have learnt so much from her.

How was Hugglets Linda?   Been wondering how you got on.  Did you get to travel a bit afterward?

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Boy, Linda you've lost more weight, you look great, good on you bear_thumb
The bears look great too, the girls all looked pretty pleased with themselves, I bet they enjoyed your workshops :clap:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

What a great picture!  Looks like they had a wonderful time - they made beautiful bears  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

what a lovely photo. You all look brilliant!! :dance:

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Looks like lot's of fun!!!  When will you be coming to North Carolina???? bear_thumb

Hugs,
          JeannieB bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

looks like you all had a good time Linda, glad you enjoyed your trip.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

It looks like they enjoyed the workshop and all made a beautiful bear each.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Great picture. I love the bear you taught!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a great photo and those bears  bear_wub wish I could have attended, maybe next time  bear_grin

Hugs Ali x

Susan 01 Bear Basics
Henstridge
Website

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the course!!!! We all had a fantastic time and I still look at my bear not quite believing that I made him!! We are definitely looking forward to your next visit and I think the course is fully booked even now!!

Hugs,
Susan

Board footer