Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,
I am currently seeking new teachers for 2009/2010 classes at the EbearZ University.  www.ebearz.com

If you would be interested, I offer a writer's fee and a competitive registration commission.   I am looking for teachers who have a new or interesting skill to teach, or unique items and/or designs that they would like to teach.

I have lot's of information for interested artists, and am open to any and all ideas.  If you have any questions, just pop me an email.    If you'd rather chat than email, you can call me too.

Please email me at  bears135@shaw.ca   or call me at 1 800 566 7266.

Thanks for reading!

nancy tillberg

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

egret2a.jpgYes, join the fun....I can tell you from first-hand experience that designing and teaching a class is a lot of fun. Nancy has allowed me stretch my wings and teach classes are are very different from my mink bears and pandas. I will soon be finished with the instructions on my new class that Nancy will be offering soon. I hope that some of you will take my  Egret (wading bird) class. I had so much fun designing it!!!! And there will also be an "Egret Rider" that either Nancy or I will design in the near future.

And I hope that more artists will join me and list your bears on Bid 4 Bears....where artists go, collectors will follow.  bear_thumb

:hug:
Kathy

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Kathy,
That was just plain wicked of you!  I went straight to E-Bearz to sign up for your class and I can't!  When will it be available?  I will be out of town doing shows Oct. 18 and again Oct. 23-27.  Will I be able to do the class with those dates not being available?
Bear Hugs,
Donna

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Oh I'm so glad to know that I will have at least one enthusiastic student!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I'm typing up the last of the class this weekend...I'll send it off to Nancy ASAP for her to do what she needs to do to put it all together. I'll be sending out email notices to everyone on my mailing list and I'll post here on TT as soon as I know the starting date.

Thanks so much!
:hug:
Kathy

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I am also taking the class which on the Kranbearys site is scheduled to begin on Oct 16th I have e-mailed Nancy to let her know that the class is not yet on the drop down list of her classes that you can register for. Kathy the egret is amazing and I can hardly wait to get started!!!!
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer