Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'd just like share with you........ I've just had the most wonderful weekend. A surprise trip away to Bruny Island off Tassie's south coast. I knew nothing till just before our departure, and had no idea where we were heading, till we got to the ferry crossing. We stayed in a lovely cabin with a wonderful view down the Channel towards Hobart, with the orchards all in blossom it was beautiful! A glass wall gave us an amazing dawn from our bed! But the best was yet to come! Chris had booked a boat cruise along the coast, nothing between us and the Antarctic! Amazing wildlife, birds, seals, dolphins, and best of all two WHALES!!!! Oh my god it was amazing! All this in celerbration of our 25th wedding anniversary, how romantic can you get? I didn't know he had it in him! bear_wub  bear_wub I still can't believe we actually saw those whales, they are truly the most awe inspiring creatures. I'm feeling truly blessed bear_original  bear_original Just had to share.........

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Linda, on 25 years of marriage.
So glad that you had a wonderful weekend away, seeing whales and dolphins etc, must have been amazing.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a spectacular anniversary gift and once-in-a-lifetime experience!  Lucky lady and congratulations!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Sounds like a wonderful anniversary.  You'd better keep him around for another 25!

Hugs,
Alison

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Happy 25th anniversary, Linda.  Sometimes the do suprise us, and isn't your's a fabulous surprise.  He is definitely a keeper.

hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Linda Congratulations on the 25yrs of marriage. What a wonderful surprise for you.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a wonderful suprise for you Linda and a huge congratulations on your 25th to both of you.  bear_thumb
I wish my husband had been so romantic when it came to our 25th, but it's not in him to be that way. Your trip sounds fantastic and to see all those wonderful animals and whales, wow!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary :dance:
Sounds like you had a great time and what a great hubby to plan that for you bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Wow, Linda - it must have been fantastic - and big congrats to you both on your anniversary!
DARE I ask.............piccies???????????????
huggies
Maria

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...that sound so idyllic Linda!!! ..what a wonderful suprise..and such memories to treasure!

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

How totally marvelous Linda!!!!! though photos of your anniversary may not be appropriate for TT, I'm sure photos of the whales and 'other' wild life would be....... bear_grin  :dance:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks everyone, the weekend was a total surprise and totally wonderful! I certainly was taken aback! bear_wub  bear_wub Here's what we saw from the boat!IMG_2528_sm.jpgIMG_2527_sm.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on your anniversary.....sounds like a wonderful weekend! Lucky you!

Board footer