Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

puca bears puca bears

I got a phone call yesterday to tell me that both my entries got nominated...............and there MUST be more out there????????????? Come on guys and gals - then we can start   a  thread of nice piccies!
huggies
Maria

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

competition-bears-016.jpgHi Maria,

Congratulations, i had a phone call yesterday as well.  I had entered 2 bears into category 1 and not sure which one has been nominated ?

Haven't heard anything since x

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Gold-celeb-sml.jpgLily-sml-1.jpgCongratulations Maria , and Maria !  bear_grin  I was astounded to hear I had 2 nominations yesterday (but I was too shy to start a thread on here  :redface: )
Single Miniature Bear , and Group Miniature Bears . I'm still walking on air , oh , and Happy Dancing !  bear_tongue

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

ahh they are lovely - good luck and see you then xxx

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

mungo-tt.jpgloretta-tt.jpgHi, congratulations Maria, Maria and Ruth.  Maria please post your pictures.  What gorgeous creations.

I was nominated in both my categories, can't believe it!!! Here they are.  Mungo is in category 1, miniature section and Loretta is in the dressed bear category she is 9".  So excited.

Warm wishes

Pauline

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

ah well done xx 

Who contacted you all about the nominations ?  i just had a phone call from krystyna at TBCI and she couldn't tell me which bear was nominated (as i had entered 2) ?

xxx

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

:clap:  :clap: bear_flower  bear_flower  Congratulations to you all  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :clap:  :clap:

hugs
Manuela

puca bears puca bears

polar_0030_650.jpg

baron_0050_650.jpg

Here's my two............you'll obviously recognise my avatar bear - the Red Baron.........he came out just a bit too large for a mini so he's in the 6-15" dressed, and the polar (Nerrivik) is in the 6-15" undressed.
Congratulations, Maria, Ruth and Pauline..........GORGEOUS bears, all of you...........looks like the judges are going to have a hard time of it!
And Maria - I spoke to Krystyna too, and she could only tell me categories. Maybe try mailing Wendy Hobday?
Glad I started this thread - it's always much more exciting when lots of friends get nominated!
big huggies
Maria

and thanks, Manuela!!!

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations to you all. :clap:
Your creations are all sooo great, I'm glad I'm not in the jury.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations to you all
Well done
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh my goodness Congrats to everyone  :clap:  :clap:

I have just found out that i have been nominated in 3 Category's  bear_shocked  (Category 1, Category 2 and Category 6)

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Yep, I had a phone call from tbci too. One of my bears was nominated, unfortunately one wasn't. I am in the finals for Category 3 (dressed) but Maria, i can see your bear 'flying' off with 1st place!!!  :crackup:  bear_whistle

This is my finalist (as yet un-named):

bbaa_009blog.jpg bbaa_007blog.jpg

And this is poor Delilah who didn't get through (I did have a buyer for her already but unfortunately she now has vets bills to pay so has had to pull out so Delilah will be looking for a new mummy elsewhere!):

bbaa_023blog.jpg bbaa_016blog.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE IT TO THE FINALS!!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Me too  :dance:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations, to all of you!  Great pieces - love to see more pictures. 

hugs,

Brenda

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

yipeeee CONGRATULATIONS everyone, I didn't get round to entering this year - you have all got such gorgeous bears  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:
Catherine x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  TTers are champion award winners!  Big congratulations, bravo, and kudos to all of the nominees - outstanding work, ladies!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wow , what a beautiful collection of entries and finalists.  Congratulations to each of you on the exciting news ! TTers rock !

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

IMG_0427a.jpgI didn't have time to post properly earlier (at work)

So a HUGE CONGRATS

to all the nominees

Here is my entry

She is called Fire Elfdancer and I made her wings from scratch  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Here are my 3

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx
Category_1.jpg
Category_2.jpg
Category_6.jpg

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Yay..... I just got a call too! Dipper has been shortlisted for category 9!!! Im so chuffed (mind you now all the worrying about if the cat eats him before we go or if when they pick him up all of his limbs fall off!) I was not hoping for so much as he was horrid to photograph.
Well done to every one who has been shortlisted, and for once I will get to go to the ball and see all the lovely bears and hopefully meet some of you? Should we wear carnations in out jackets to recognise each other?

dipper.jpg

Hugs
Juliexxxx
P.S another thank you to Maria who sent me on an entry form!  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Congratulations everyone - gorgeous bears - and pity the jury having to decide!
big huggies
Maria

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

ahh - they are all so brilliant x cant wait for Brighton - good luck everyone xx

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations Maria and to all you other lovely ladies.
I haven't received a phone call but I got an email from advertising asking me to advertise as I had been chosen as one of the entries for the BBAA.
I think that means I'm nominated...not sure ????? : bear_cry   I'd be happy to post if I knew for sure.

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

i think that means your in as we have all had phonecalls from TBCI x

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Congratulations to evreyone who's been nominated. :dance:

I remember last year it took a while for people to be confirmed if they had been nominated or not. Wendy Hobday will have the answers so I would contact her.

When I found out last year that I was nominated it was via being asked to advertise in TBCI . So they obviously had the list then.

Don't forget next year there is a new category for 'anything other than bears !!

Good luck to you all !

Board footer