Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow what great photos, (bears and critters tooo.) thanks for sharing your tips with us.  :dance: :hug:

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Sparky1.jpgpigfloyd1.jpgGood Morning,

I have also found when photographing pink or burgundy colors that if you add something to the picture ... say flowers the camera reads all the colors and most of the time your hard to photograph colors come out truer.

Quality of photo's here is not to clear I pulled them from my website.

Neysa

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Neysa you are such a wonderful person for making this a whole lot clearer for me. I love your critters ,especially your kitty.
Judi, I found in my editing that thingy that alters the pigments so was having a bit of a fiddle with it on the weekend. Thankyou everyone for such great advice.
Clare, I cant see where you were having a problem with that beautiful pink bear . What an absolute cutie. The background looks great. It's a good pic!  Well I think so any way.

When you all keep saying to photograph outside on an overcast day, I think you are all for getting that I live in Australia. We rarely have over cast days,. bear_grin bear_grin At least not where I live. We swim in the sea all year round down 'ere. :wacko:
I will keep practicing with the photography. I'm quite amazed at how much I love fussing with it. Its fun.
Matilda :dance:

Board footer