Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Hi everyone :)

As you may know, a sloth and bear combo of mine appeared in the latest TB+F magazine, but I haven't actually seen it yet!  bear_tongue  I was wondering if someone would be happy to post me a couple of copies, if I sent them the money by Paypal?  I checked the TB+F website, and couldn't find anything about getting single copies, so I guessed you guys would be my best option  bear_thumb

Thanks a lot!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Chloe - I can send you a couple of copies! I've PMd you!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chloe-s-TBF-photo.jpgIn the meantime, Chloe, here is the photo.  Really, really cute!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks a lot Sue Ann, that's brilliant!  Oo I'm so proud!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congratulations Chloe!!! Very cute!
Daphne, where did you get extras? I emailed Mindy hoping to buy extras but I guess she's busy or didn't get it. I have a subscription but I was published in three issues this year and my proud Mom and Dad want copies! bear_rolleyes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks a lot Tami!  bear_laugh  I'm wanting a copy for my mum too  bear_thumb

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
wonderful....congratulations!

yeah, it's hard to find copies of the TB magazines in stores now.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Kathy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami - you can pick one up at Hunt Valley this weekend!  bear_happy Mindy will be there and I'm sure she'll have magazines in tow!

puca bears puca bears

Still (im)patiently waiting for my copy................but Oh - WELL DONE, Chloe :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Actually SAW a sloth last weekend....and really wanted to take some photos for you, but all we could see was a bundle of scruffy fur, way up a tree and fast asleep...........such is life!
big huggies
Maria

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks a lot Maria!  I had a similar sloth experience in Berlin Zoo- just this hairy lump hanging from a branch with its head hidden- silly things!  I might look at going to South America to see them properly bear_tongue

nandesign Posts: 361

Very cute piece, Chloe...

I have a piece in this issue as well...I hope we get the mag here. The last one here was the summer issue. Very unusual for a big city like Calgary. I need 6 copies.

Nancy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Chloe - I couldn't get any for you at the show this weekend.... Mindy didn't have copies of the holiday issue with her, only an earlier one. I checked in our book store but they didn't have it. Sorry, hon!

CAN ANYONE GET A COUPLE OF COPIES FOR CHOLOE???? :pray:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have one extra copy.  If you want it, Chloe, PM me your address.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Would that be alright, Sue Ann?  I'm happy to wait until they're actually released in the US of course- I didn't realise they weren't on general sale yet!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

They are on sale... and we're received our subscriptions here in the US.... but the magazine isn't available in many stores here so just hard to get.

Board footer