Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My dear Kim,
Your mini bear is absolutely darling!  As for me, I've officially jumped out of the miniature bear market just this past week.  I'll leave those squirmey little bears to those of you gals who truly have the talent for designing and making them.   bear_original

Silly smiles,
Aleta

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

My latest bear is a crocheted roly poly pumpkin.

Happy Halloween from Timmy and me

Sabine

Timmy.jpg

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

What a little cutie, Sabine!!! I've only made one crocheted bear, and it drove me nuts!!!! So I'm full of admiration that a) you can crochet something this small and b) make him so cute  bear_thumb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Sabine...
  So cute, and what nice even crochet stitches you do!  Gorgeous! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thanks gals, I needed a pat on the back after a horrible week.

Bedtime for me

Sabine  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01083-2.JPGDSC01081-2.JPGDSC01080-2.JPGDSC01079-2.JPGDSC01078-2.JPGOK I guess I have something to show-

:P

Oh these are tree ornaments.....and I finally ordered 2mm glass eyes from Intercal- they work much better-but some of these still have seed beeds....oh well.....

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Amanda wrote:

Sarah it was exactly like moccasin on the fur side but nothing like it on the backing. I have some moccasin and this was very odd. When you look at the backing it looks like false ultra suede. Its as if the backing had been bonded on. Would make great paw pads. By the way I'm as bad as you, I must get a tripod!

Hi Amanda
hehe! Here's to us who continue to stack books lol.  They make great tripods and I even have litte ones squeezed in between the big ones so I can angle and take the perfect shot hehe :lol:
Hugs Sarah bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sabine, your roly poly is so cute  bear_flower  I haven't tried crotcheing yet.  Looks fiddly! 
Sorry you had a bad week bear_cry Hope this week is better for you  bear_flower

And Dilu.  lovely ornaments and so pretty for your tree  bear_innocent bear_flower bear_innocent
Hugs Sarah

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Sabine

That roly poly punkin' is so cute!  You are so clever to be able to crochet like that.   :)

and Dilu...that tree is going to be just smothered in bears...way to go!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Sabine, your little crochet bear is adorable!
Dilu, I just love all of your little bears, they each have their own personality and job bear_laugh bear_laugh by the looks of it. Please post a picture of your tree when you get it decorated.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I'm dying to see Dilu's tree too!!!! Will she have a little tree just for her little ones... or will they be mixed in on a big tree!!! Inquiring minds want to know Dilu!!!!

Beary truly ours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hmmmmm since I don't have beary many mini's yet I will probably just use the regular tree----maybe by next year I tiny tree.  We have so little room here the tea was put on a ledge 10 feet up in the air....The ceiling goes to 14 feet....so it would be hard to see these really small ones......

oh dear

too many decisions......

hopefuly I will have worked it out by December 25th.  But I am not holding my breath.... :rolleyes:

bear_tongue

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Hey! you could get a miniature tree just for the Mini's. That's what we used to do put up a mini tree up in the family room when my kid were tiny and let them decorate it. The Big tree was not in the play room.
but you could just put up one mini tree for the mini bears call it a display!!! :P
Love, kathy

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

tippy3.jpgHi all, Sabine - what a cute pumpkin bear, I can't even think how to start crochetting - very clever
Dilu - I love your christmas tree bears :)

I've just finished my first mini tabby cat, she is only 2.7" so I am now totally cross eyed  bear_wacko  I called her Little Miss Tippy Toes because she can pose up on her tippy toes when playing with her wool ball..  I just put her details in the for sale section and will try her on Ebay.

Hugs
Catherine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooooh . . . Miss Tippy is soooo cute, Catherine!!  You have done really well!   :clap:  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu, I love your little bears! especially the one that looks like he has gotten himself tangled in christmas lights!

Board footer