Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I went into the community on Freewebs and found I couldnt find any teddybear makers/artists,collectors. 
Knowing full well that there are a tonne of us out there on Freewebs I thought I would make it easier for us to keep linked up and have our sites available to more people AND started a ring on Freewebs within the COMMUNITY called
"Teddybears and friends".  If you would like to link up? go to your Freewebs 'Edit' press 'Community' and then press
'join ring'.  What happens is a lovely banner will automaticly pop up onto your website when I have accepted your site.(at the bottom of the home page) check out my home page....   
Consider yourselves, Teddybear artists already accepted bear_grin  bear_thumb 
This is a good opportunity for 'Freeweb ' site holders to connect.    and lets face it...we cant be TOO connected :dance:
cheers folks
Wendy bear_thumb
Freewebbers, you must be signed in inorder to find the link to join.OK? cheers :dance:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

ME IN, just joined

What a fab idea bear_thumb

:hug:  :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Wendy,

I've joined! bear_thumb

Looking forward to seeing who else is out there. :hug:  :hug:

Thanks kayx. bear_wub

WA

Lovely to be linked with you Sue and Kay bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Heres hoping more will join.  :dance:
Well we are starting to get a community happening here within freewebs. Welcome to you all and thankyou for joining :dance: 
Dear artists can you add a photo of your favourite or most recent bear/critter to your profile please? If you scroll down your Home pages you will see why.
On the banner if you click 'next' it takes you to the next website in the 'Teddybear and Friends' ring.
For everyone else, wondering what the banner looks like and how it works? Click on one of the websites and scroll down to the bottom of the home page. The Banner also tells how many are joined.
cheers folks
Wendy bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

Me too please???!!

hugs,
Krista

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Hi Wendy,
You inspired me to finnaly start up a webpage through Freewebs.   bear_thumb 
I have requested to join the ring too  bear_original

Thanks
Ann-Marie

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I have just asked to join this teddybear ring too.

A couple of familiar names there I see..

Ta Matilda, had clicks already :dance:

BUT how do I get a piccie to appear like you and Katie have????confused :wacko:

Its ok, its just come up..................must be a little time delay  :dance:

Website

Hi Matilda,

Got the pic on the forum. But as yet no pop up has come onto my website.
Am I doing something wrong. :redface:

Love kayx. bear_wub

WA

I'm off to check it all out again. Won't be a mo :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Kay, your photo is showing!! were you maybe waiting for the banner to show? that shows when I go in and accept you. hehehe  Yep I have power  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: The banner is showing on all websites now.

A great big thankyou to all that have linked so far. 16 already :dance: and I had fun checking out your websites. it all looks good and the link is working fine.

I cant emphasize enough ....you must get photos onto your profiles.

We are all looking great!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

WA

We are becoming quite a group now.17 links, 218 views Welcome to all the new artists that just linked this morning.  bear_thumb
Keep it coming 'Freeweb' website owners.
Just a tip......you can keep your profile private. Just add a photo to it please. Your photo will come up  and your privacy will remain.
spotyas :dance:  :dance:

Matilda, you sure had a fantastic idea, my hits have doubled overnight :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Website

Hi Matilda,

Cannot get my name to display, when you 'visit all links'.
Tried going back to profile but won't let me add it.
Can you help, or should I just leave it.

Thanks Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

WA

Kay I noticed that as well but since  the name cant be seen on the banner I wouldn't worry about.  bear_thumb
I cant figure Sue, why it took me so long to do it?  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
So far 20 links + keep it going people :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Hello,
Just joined too!!!! :dance:  :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hi Wendy
I have just joined, thankyou hun  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki x

WA

Hi Penney, Hi Vicki!!! :dance:  :dance: I have you both all linked up now and your photos are looking great.  bear_thumb

Remember folks, you can keep your profiles private even after adding a photo to it. But please ADD that photo :dance:

PS: you can change your profile photos any time you want. So you can keep the link upto date.
cheers :hug:

WA

Its amazing what just a few hours can bring........Freewebs now has a name change and is called WEBS aaaannnd ...
it looks a lot cleaner and leaner. Yay WEBS!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

WA

I hope the change hasn't effected too many People?
Wendy bear_thumb

WA

Just jumping this up abit so it doesnt get lost in the mass of posts. bear_thumb

I have had great fun surfing :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hey Wendy, there has gotta be more than 22 WEBS users amongst all these bear artists ... where are you all ?????  bear_original

WA

I know Sandi. and joining the ring is such a simple painless exercise.  It does though, have the potential of great benefits.  bear_thumb
Come on you webbers join up! :dance:  instructions at the top of the page. or if in doubt email me!!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Wendy, I spent hours yesterday fiddling about on freewebs, may not look like it but my poota skills aren't very good. And now I see I have to wait a whole week for you to accept me BOO HOO!! Just as soon as you're ready hey girl? Then you might have to help me out a bit, to get it all working, like I said I don't really know what I'm doing! bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

ill join next time i have 5 mins xxx

Board footer