Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

AP.jpgWell with all my doubts I think I will make the bear fair on Sunday. My doctor gave me the go-ahead yesterday. I have to use a wheelchair but I don't care. I've got all the bears etc.packed and ready to go so fingers crossed that everything goes well and everyone at the show has a great time and the collectors find the bears irresistible  (I wish!)
Here's just two of the bears and two of the Gollies that will be going to the fair.

Jane  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Good luck with the show Jane - your stock looks lovely!!  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

All the best Jane. You have got fighting spirit, for sure. Don't get too tired. Let us know how you go on.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Good Luck Jane  bear_thumb

I think you'll do well cos your bears and gollies are great  :lol:

Penny

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane, Good Luck for Sunday. I hope you sell well too. Nothing ventured ,nothing gained . Hugs Rita xxxx

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Jane, i echo with all here  bear_wub

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

OH Jane,best of luck at the Fair  bear_grin  bear_grin Your gollys and bears are so sweet,who could resist. Take care not to tire yourself out too much.Hope you have someone to help you.  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb Good luck on the fair, Jane! Your bears and gollies are wonderful--the lower right bear is my favorite  :love:

Eileen

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Jane,

Have a wonderful time, take it easy, but sell loads, your bears and gollies are fantastic!!!

bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Have a great day at the Fair, Jane!!  Take care of yourself and sell well . . . your gollies and bears are just wonderful!!!

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh Yeah!! Wish you loads of luck  :dance:
I Love your gollies!!! So sweet!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How exciting for you Jane - I'm a tad jealous!!!!!!!! I hope you sell out!  :hug:

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Have a wonderful, sell-out (or nearly that), show, Jane.  At least the wheelchair will be a great reason to stay off your feet for what will undoubtedly be a very long day.  I remember at my one and only show I was tired, tired, TIRED by day's end.

I hope you'll really enjoy yourself, on top of it all.

Good luck!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Jane...boy!! you're one persistant lady, not going to let anything get in the way of going to a show, through rain, hail, sleet, snow...wheelchair etc etc.... nothing's going to stop you.....seriously my dear friend hope you sell heaps. ..you certainly deserve to especially after all that you've been through recently...goodluck & take care, &
DON'T OVERDO IT, YOU HEAR!! :rose:

great big  :hug: :hug: :hug:
Denise

ps love those gollies..well done girl!!  bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Good luck Jane. You'll have to let us know how you get on with the day. Best wishes  :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Have a fantastic time Jane, sell loads and above all enjoy it! (And if you get any difficult customers you can always run 'em over in your wheelchair!  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin).

Your bears and gollies are lovely...wish I was going, to see them in the fur...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Good luck! You are very talented! I love  your gollies, thier little clothes are perfect and you do the lips VERY well! I could go on forever.
Thanks for showing us some pics, good luck!
Heather

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Jane, wait a minute please !!  bear_wacko how small is the kitty in the basket ??? amazing !!  :clap: bear_flower
Good luck on the fair !  bear_thumb Your bears and gollies are absolutely adorable.  :love:

Hugs/Marie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good luck with the fair Jane - hope that it goes really well for you.
Love your Bears and gollys as I am sure all the collectors will also and buy them.

Hugs
Carolyn

Celena Oxford

Good luck Jane with the Fair!! Your bears and gollies are SO adorable.  I like your gollies.

Best wishes
Celena

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good Luck Jane  bear_flower  Hope you make it through without getting too tired.  Hope your cuties sell out too  :lol:
Hugs Sarah

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Good luck at the show Jane and make lots of money .

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Good Luck Jane - have fun and take care of yourself -  :rose:

Hugs
Catherine

Board footer