Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

clare14 Country Bears
England

If no one else has already, I will!!!  No worries if not - I didn't see this thread before - love a swap me!!!   bear_original  :dance:   What do I need to do?

Oh duh, I responded to Iva's baby pictures, never sank in about the swap - my brain cells are dying very fast......ah well, got there in the end!!   :crackup:

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Thanks Clare
I just emailed you

Bulli

I have put you in your sections, put names in a bowl and have drawn all names. Every one now has a partner. i will send emails out very soon. This takes time.

Bulli

ANN - MARIE DODD, from Bearme too bears. I have tried to email you, your swap partner and your email keeps returning to me. Can you please forward your email address. Thanks

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi Peta,

I have now sent you an email....

Bear Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Bulli

Hey ann marie
No its still bouncing back to me. I just PM you your swap partner.

Bulli

Ok I listed all names in sections on paper, uneven number in sections, all day I went over and over everyones emails and over and over everyones pics and sites, to try and find a way of getting a even number in sections. I had to change the sizing of sections a little only by 1". I really couldn't take in to consideration of what you collect, that was hard, It was luck of the draw, as I put all your names on little pieces of paper and pulled them out of a bowl, SO I hope everyone is happy and they enjoy there swap.
I am now going to bed, its 1am. So if you have any problems just email me.
Cheers
Peta

clare14 Country Bears
England

Peta, you've done a sterling job, I'm sure I speak on behalf of us all - we're very grateful and THANK YOU!!   bear_wub  :hug:

Now go get some sleep........Zzzzzzz  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Hats off to you Peta, great job..

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I agree...you have done an excellent job Peta :clap: Thankyou  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm absolute and totally chuffed Peta, Cheers possum!!!! bear_thumb

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thanks Petra  bear_flower  bear_thumb for your e-mail,I am sorry  bear_sad  bear_cry I missed this swap.But I will look forward to seeing everyones creations.  bear_grin When will they be displayed. Will these go into gallery section too? :hug: s to all.

Bulli

Yes when the first one is finished I want that person to email me so i can start a thread in one of the sections, so we can see everyones swap. That will be great.

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

Details of my partner came through just now, thanks again for organising!

wiggles xxx

Board footer