Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Ok, so I know I should be working, which is why no big sloths have been created in the last month or so, but a creation that I can fit into a study break? *le gasp* a first for me and the Lugly's!

STH71353-1.jpg

This is Fairy Tulip (so named because I am re-reading a lot of Terry Pratchett at the moment- Fairy Tulip will be joined by Fairy Daisy and Fairy Hedgehog later).  He's my first 4" tall petite Lugly, made out of desperation to use up scraps, and also because I want to have something cheaper to offer people who like my sloths but can't afford the prices the auctions get to- I'm hoping this will help me in my savings for South Africa too.

I'm planning on selling them through Etsy, but in the mean time ) was thinking of offering him in a giveaway on my blog- what do you all think?  He's not perfect (mainly because of my use of black thread for sewing  :doh: ) but I really like him still bear_original  Would anyone be interested? If not I'm very happy to keep his bemused little face around! 

STH71349-1.jpg

(sorry about the photos... it's night here, but I couldn't wait until morning!)

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Chloe, I think he is absolutely adorable!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Totally adorable!!!!!! make him a give away possum :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I think this little guy is absolutely adorable, same cute sloth face, love it

Joanne

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks guys, glad you like him bear_original  I will set up the giveaway on Wednesday, I think- asking for the usual comments (although I may also ask or constructive criticism too!)

Here's a decent photo of him:

STH71355-1.jpg

bear_wub

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I really dont mean this in a bad way at all. He reminds me of cousin IT on the Adams Family. Too cute for words. Well done you for thinking out of the box. I love him :clap:  :hug:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
Carolynn wrote:

I really dont mean this in a bad way at all. He reminds me of cousin IT on the Adams Family. Too cute for words. Well done you for thinking out of the box. I love him :clap:  :hug:  :clap:

Lol!  That's brilliant!  I feel a really long haired mini coming along :D

Fairy Tulip went to a very interesting lecture about genetic disorders with me today, just for fun bear_tongue  We have a really lovely photo of a Downs baby in our notes, and my friend Chris thought there was some comparison  bear_rolleyes  Thank goodness Downs babies are really happy and sweet- everything a girl wants her sloths to be!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Hey Everyone, sorry to bump a bit but I'd like to remind you all the giveaway will end the day after tomorrow if you'd like to stick your name down :)

:hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I am in, did it awhile ago  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: crossing my fingers

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

How cute  :hug:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Excellent bear_original  I can't wait to tell whoever it is and get their opinions when he arrives!

Board footer