Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sugarplum01-2.jpgAs you may have already read from Ruths post that she and I were in a swap. We tok two weeks to complete our babies and we both posted last Saturday and our new darlings arrived Thurs/Fri. Gee the postal service was great.  :dance:  :dance:
I adore my hamster and he is off visiting. Social we critters bear_grin
Here is Sugar Plum ballerina fairy PUDDLE.  Ruth asked me if I could make a very girly girl PUDDLE in pastels.
Sugar is wearing a tutu(part of the body pattern) and has wee organza wings tied on with ribbon.
A pretty flower garland in her hair and her arms are armatured for ballerina poses.
She is made from Tipped mohair , silk plush and velvet.
I certainly hope she brings heaps of joy to her new Momma. :dance:  :dance:
Wendy
sugarplum03-1-1.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh no...where's the Puddle? bear_shocked

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ahhhhhhhh  bear_wub she certainly will Wendy ! Do you know , I've never owned any pieces of felted soft sculpture ; I'm so impressed  :dance:
Sugar Plum has the kissiest lips any Ducky-billed Platy' could ever have - and the cutest tail ! After all these here "boys" in my house I can
breathe a sigh of relief with my girlie new friend ..... we will do ballet !  bear_grin
We couldn't have had better timing with the post either - this was such a brilliant swap !

Kisses to Geordie ( has she got the accent ???? )
:hug:  :hug:
Ruth ( proud Puddle-Mum ! )

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Gorgeous puddle Wendy-very girly bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Simply adorable. Love her little short skirt.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Such a sweet little puddle!  You've done a fabulous job on her!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Sugar Plum is gorgeous! I love the pastel colors and the cute little flowers around her head bear_wub 

-Nichole

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awwww, shes is sooooooo pretty!!!!  I said it in Ruth's post, and I'll say it again, you two are very lucky ladies!!! bear_innocent  bear_innocent

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Oh Wendy
She is BEAUTIFUL
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer