Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi. Please, can someone explain me what is a mailing list. I rad that many of you bears artist who sell on ebay have a mailing list??? Another question: what's the difference beetheen a website and a blog? I prepare my old brain to try to understand your explanations  bear_grin  Thank you in advance

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Irene,
     My mailing list consists of past customers and people who have requested to be notified when I have new bears for sale.  As soon as I list anything new, I email these people with a link to my new bears for sale.  It's a very effective way to help sell your bears.
     Websites are all about selling your bears or whatever products you wish to sell.  It is a commercial setting and all about sales.
     Blogs are sort of an online diary - you can write about personal things and your everyday life but they are also used as a selling tool.  Many artists, including myself, are using them to list their bears for sale.  I'm really happy selling this way and my customers seem to like it and it's much easier to update than my webiste.  I use my website for advertising and direct people to my blog for selling.  Works for me LOL!
My blog link is under my avatar, if you want to peek.

hugs,

Brenda

hugs,

Brenda

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you very much Elaine and Brenda for your kindness.  bear_wub

Board footer