Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

POPPED in briefly Linda.....you are now linked and all is working fine. bear_thumb  As for photo. Go into your profile page and pop in a photo. You can keep your profile private if you wish. Your photo should still show. You can also change your photo at any time you wish.
[color=red]So updates can be made regularly folks. /color] add it to your website update list for when you add new bears/critters. bear_thumb

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks Wendy, and thanks for my first comment! :hug:  :hug:  You spurred me on and once I got in there and started working on it, it was all so easy, don't know why I didn't do it a long time ago. All I need now is to get some more bears made and have them around long enough to get some good pics to put in there! bear_original  bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Wendy. I joined too, but i doesn't yet see my site. When do i add my photo?

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Hi Wendy,

Just a little querie,

Have you noticed on the webring that the profile piccies are not lined up with the artists.  My info had Real Deal bears as the piccie..
Or is just my pooter that is doing this?

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Denise,

I've noticed that also.

Love kayx.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Me too  :dance:  :dance: think Webs has been on the Sherry a little early  :crackup:

WA

:crackup:  :crackup: sorry ladies, I havent seen it yet. will check it in two ticks.
Irene it has to wait until I pop in and accept you. Which I will do now. You can put your photo in when you apply or go into your profile now and add your photo.
I'll check it out now but will have to leave until the morning to get back to you all.
spotya :dance:

I got a few minutes to pop back. ..... bear_grin  anyway I checked it out. and placed a question on the board. The only thing I can think of is if all photos were removed and then replaced.
WELCOME to all our new Ring members!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: we may have some teething problems but we are at least all linked!!! :dance:  :dance:

WA

I checked about the problem and didnt get any response bear_sad  typical I suppose. But as the days have gone by I have kept a check on it and found that it only nudges out intermittently. So its not all sites all the time.
Personally I think we can live with that. bear_thumb
We have had a great response so far with many many views. It would be great to be able to link all 'Web' site owners. Nothing to lose ,heaps to gain :dance:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Wendy....I've just joined ....I think!!  bear_rolleyes
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

WA

YEP you've now joined Lynne :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I've added myself today bear_original great idea!  bear_thumb

WA

Sorry Chloe your link wasn't working so had to remove you. Please go back in and workout the fault. It is at your end and then reapply possum. We really do want you to join us. bear_thumb
You have 'site title' written at the top instead of your site name. Love the Fugly pic. its great.
Wendy :hug:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Phew, I'm glad to hear it was just a mistake of mine and not an actual rejection!  I'll go reapply :P

EDIT: All my coding for my main page has disappeared  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry hours of work gone!  I've e-mailed them to ask- the rest of it's ok, but god knows where my index page has gone...

WA

There isnt anything there Chloe, sorry. you will have to reapply. I have no idea what is happening to your site.
It will be worth it in the end. Just a ruddy nuisance now. bear_sad
Wendy

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

Hello Matilda:

I joined your ring today and noticed there is some oddity happening.  Profile pics do not correspond with web information to the right of pic.   Is it possible to undo this?

WA

Sorry to inform you Kathleen but you havent joined.  bear_whistle
There is nothing in my 'pending' box.
AND people on the inconsistancy of the photos?.....it is because some photos are missing. This seems to throw it out. 
It is possible to have a different photo for profile and for the banner. I'm sorry I am unable to help any further than that.
Wendy

Website

Hello Wendy,

I tried to submitt again today, hopefully it worked.  Like Linda, I only just started my web and I have questionable pooter ability.  Thanks for the clever idea!

WA

Ok Kathleen we have you all up and running......one thing though?  the link banner isnt showing on your site.
I noticed you already have three link banners on, so I was wondering if maybe there is a quota or something?  who knows? So humour me possum and turn one of those banners off and check that Our Banner 'Teddybears and friends' is turned on. You can still be members with all these groups its just not necessary to have all their banners displayed. Which isnt a dig at you but just an observation for everyone.
I belong to quite a few groups myself but where I feel it may conflict with my critters and teddybears over all then I dont display their links. I am actually trying to have my website business and use my blog for the more personal stuff.
      I must say people ...your sites are looking great. My goodness you are a creative bunch.  Once it was rare for me to pop into a website but now.......I'm checking in on all of ya!!!! bear_grin
Totally adore that Monkey Krista bear_wub  bear_wub !!!
Wendy

Website

Thank you for adding me in Wendy.  I did find a display/hide display button....  teddy bears and friends is now the only display at the bottom of my web page. :hug:

WA

You didnt have to go that far...but it's good we dont have competition at the bottom of the page hahahah bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I love freewebs, I just moved my site there recently and love it, still learning.....  :dance:

WA

Its a lovely site Karen. Beautifully laid out. One thing though......your address's dont link. I know I can cut and paste....but.....I'm lazy bear_grin

Board footer